N'awlins Ghosts

Video Link

wow- chilly......

I love ghost stories! Though they are sad when death is so recent-

• That's Hawt

Re: N'awlins Ghosts

Oooh that's creepy!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Delirious much?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

My computer is to old to play it. What does it show?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Hey guys if you all like ghost stories check out the mice chat link in my signature. Awhile back I created a thread that allows skeptics and believers to debate, share stories, & Show evidence (photos). I think you might enjoy it.

Keep in mind that when you click the link to "The Ghost Post" you will land on page 5 of the thread. So don't forget the to check out the first five pages as well. Have fun.

• white and nerdy

The link is a video of a news report from CBS Channel 5 news. It talkes about how solders are seeing or hearing ghosts. They are focused mainly in a school and they talk about seeing a little girl or hearing her laugh. They also show some solders performing some kind of catholic looking "exorcist" type thing on the various rooms, commanding the evil spirits to leave. One solder talks about how the ghosts come from N'awlin's heavy tie with voodoo and canibalism.
    they also talk about finding a couple of bibles flipped open to the same page in Revelation about a storm raging for three days.

I thought it was going to be some stupid internet legend, but it was a news brodcast. hmmmm....
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

Fascinating! However, I'm a bit upset that they are calling them "evil spirits".

Whether they are residual energies or intelligent/interactive/"trapped" entities, they were still people.

Anytime there is a lot of death, panic, chaos and destruction, there is a load of energies left behind. It's not surprising that they are finding them in NO.

I hope that any souls still wandering will find their way soon.

• white and nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Fascinating! However, I'm a bit upset that they are calling them "evil spirits".

Whether they are residual energies or intelligent/interactive/"trapped" entities, they were still people.

Anytime there is a lot of death, panic, chaos and destruction, there is a load of energies left behind. It's not surprising that they are finding them in NO.

I hope that any souls still wandering will find their way soon.
    Yeah... if there are such things as ghosts, why do they have to be scary or evil? wouldn't they be representitive of actual people?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Again! Again! Again!

That was like lightening. So cool, but kinda freaky at the same time. I know I'd freak out if I heard a little girl laughing in a closet!! Or anywhere for that matter.....provided there are no children around!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Quote Originally Posted by thejoshualee
    Yeah... if there are such things as ghosts, why do they have to be scary or evil? wouldn't they be representitive of actual people?
    Exactly. One of my favorite tv shows "Ghost Hunters" has a slogan - "Ghost were people too." I think it sums it up nicely.

If anything, there should be prayers/positive thoughts going out to those who passed away for their souls to move on to the afterlife where they can be at peace.

• insufferable know-it-all

I wouldn't be surprised about the bible thing though - people holed up in their homes could well have latched on to that passage as something to read while dealing with the storm.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I wouldn't be surprised about the bible thing though - people holed up in their homes could well have latched on to that passage as something to read while dealing with the storm.
    Exactly. I think that is more of a "left behind by people" thing, rather than paranormal activity.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Did someone say 'Ghosts'? (ears perk up as he has been a paranormal investigator for over 12 years)

http://www.ghost-trackers.org
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    Did someone say 'Ghosts'? (ears perk up as he has been a paranormal investigator for over 12 years)
    Sounds like a trip to New Orleans is in order for you guys/gals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast