Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

• lol

Re: If you can meet a mice chatter in person, who would it be?

Oh my gosh, there are so many to name! I don't think that there is a person here that I would not like to meet. Everyone is just so nice, friendly, and especially funny! I love you all! -smooch-

EDIT: You know, I am just going to name the people off the top of my head. Hakuna Makarla, Shortiemetoo, MandaBella, Earkid, Princess Buttercup, Thejoshualee, Modern Folly, General You, BigDaddyKyle, PhoenixFire, Sally Skellington, Scubabe, disney jones, I Heart Disneyland, Ruthie, DMomof2, Not Afraid, Murphy, Askmike1, Tui, the MC Staff - Gosh, there are so many more people that would be cool to meet!
    Last edited by Bellhop Micah; 09-25-2005 at 07:20 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

I'm open to meeting lots of people from the board, but the one I'd really like to meet the most in person right now is SCUBAbe. She talked to my hubby on the Tom Sawyer rafts and said hi to me as she was passing me in a line for a picnic, but we've never actaully sat down and had a conversation!

So SCUBAbe, the next time we're both at DL?DCA we've gotta sit down and visit for at least 5 minutes at the Cove Bar/Lost Bar/Uva bar once and for all!!

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup
    I'm open to meeting lots of people from the board, but the one I'd really like to meet the most in person right now is SCUBAbe. She talked to my hubby on the Tom Sawyer rafts and said hi to me as she was passing me in a line for a picnic, but we've never actaully sat down and had a conversation!

So SCUBAbe, the next time we're both at DL?DCA we've gotta sit down and visit for at least 5 minutes at the Cove Bar/Lost Bar/Uva bar once and for all!!
    You've got it. I would love that!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie Dad
    I can think of two that I'd met before I signed up here: Princess Buttercup and Earkid. The first just a week ago and the second back in February. There may be others...

I'm still learning my way around here. Definitely, I'd like to meet Hakuna Makarla. She helped me keep in contact with PB, and I owe her one. (Besides, PB had some interesting stories to tell about HM. That's all I'm saying for now.)
    well you know what, I think you are one great man. biking like you do gives me inspiration! ( saying to my self " karla stopped feeding your face and get out and do something!! ") Your an inspiration!!!

• Hedonist

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    As many as I could!! every person here ( less the ones who troll here) seem pretty darn nice.
    Heh - sometimes the "trolls" turn out to be quite cool in real life

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I've seen darkbeer a few times at the cove bar...

...I would like to meet so many people, but I'm always to shy to go say hi when I see them. Last year I met a bunch of people...it was really fun...excpet i only had 4 hours of sleep before MA...then I stayed at DL to late on sunday night and called in sick for work on monday....but I don't work at the job anymore so it's cool..
    Ya I met Darkbeer and Lisa, they are so nice!! they took( made me) go on tower of terror and I loved it!! I met kelly, she was so nice, I met buttercup and the little butttecup, I met neverneverland and I met Mukta ( both awsome people!! ), all of these people are so sweet. I wanted to meet ScuBabe but she was no where in sight ( I wanted to meet you!! )
    I loved meeting these people and they made me feel special. ( thank you!! all of you!! I missed Disneyjones by a few days I believe ( darn it all ) I am just an old fat granny gal, but I am pretty sweet ( well if you are not trying to take my churro!! ) ( did I say that aloud )

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by General You
    Heh - sometimes the "trolls" turn out to be quite cool in real life
    your right, and yes thank you for reminding me

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    ( well if you are not trying to take my churro!! ) ( did I say that aloud )
    I know...I kow...I waited at the cove bar until 4:15pm and I was so tired I had to go so I wouldn't fall alseep driving home....and no worries about the churros, I never aquired a taste for them...they will be safe around me...LOL

• Banned User

I will not name who I like to meet. it would take all night!! Just want you all to know you are all special in one way or another.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by General You
    Drama Queen - I've tossed a few barbs her way in sarcastic fun (and hope she took them all that way) but I really love her posting style and attitude here on the boards - I bet she'd be a blast in person.
    I really am a blast! I love a quick wit such as yours, so don't worry about offending me!

I got to meet a few of you this weekend and I loved every minute of it! I only wish it could have been longer! I hope to make it to another meet soon (and I am leaving the rest of the family at home!)

Until then, I enjoy the little world we have created for ourselves
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Rally Time!

i've known several beforehand from another site - and even met these guys in person - and they are the coolest people: SallySkellington, Earkid, NeverNeverland, Christi, Wesley, Darkbeer, Lisa, and Princess Buttercup - meeting them in IRL was a very positive experience and have considered them real friends ever since. SCUBAbe was around too at an event but we never met fromally.

I get to meet Disney4Me for the first time in just two weeks but she's from the other site too. I'm really looking forward to that - very much so!

The one old friend who i haven't met yet and still don't have any firm plans to, but would be my number one choice is Hakuna Makarla. What a pill!! Is she for real? I have to meet her one day!

New friends here? Hmmmm. my social situation is somewhat akward - i'm Legally Separated - so i'm kind of married, kind of not, and don't date as a result - but like meeting new friends . Because of the good experiences i've had, i'm always eager to meet fellow MC members when i'm in DLR.

that's my story.
    a friend of Walt.

• Minion

I think it would be kinda nerdy and awkward to meet people from the internet, but at the same time i'm hoping I see at least someone next February at Disneyland. Because i'm indecisive like that.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I wanna meet everyone here on MC! I COULD have meet BPF for sure, and I'm pretty sure TickTock, Crazy Legs, Where's Barbie? and PixieChick were there too...if I just turned around and said "HI" while in the Merch. Line at the 7-17-05 celebration *smacks head on table once again!* I walked RIGHT PAST THEM in the zig-zags while in the Festival Arena....well, anyway, I really want to meet everyone from the DMCA and see how naughty we really are in person, those from Mu Kappa Sigma Epsilon so we can party like college kids do, and maybe make our way over to the DMCA...and then, heck, I'll just say it...we need a big 'ol meet at DL and celebrate over corn dogs and dole whip!!!

I'd like to meet myself, but unfortunately I've been unable to locate myself.
    So I guess the next best one would be Disneyphile..who I will be meeting
    next year if I get an invite to her wedding..*hint hint*

• Again! Again! Again!

There are quite a few people that I'd like to meet. There are some that are on my list that I have already met and I'm so happy I was able to meet you!!! To name a few...Dramaqueen, Soulquarian, TDLFAN, the Witches, and so many more. As for those on my list that I would like to meet, and again, to just name a few...Tui, MiceMan, MoFo, BDK, and many more. I always enjoy meeting new Mice Chatters, so my list is long!! If you weren't mentioned, don't worry, I'm sure you're on the list.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast