• Iron-Clad Allie

Big Scoop For Lovers of Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream and Our Nation's Firefighters

On your mark! Get ready! Set! Dive into into the sweetest deal!

Nationwide and one lick at a time, participating Baskin-Robbins ice cream shops will support America's firefighters by holding 31 Cent Soop Night on Wednesday, April 29th, between the hours of 5pm thru 10pm. The company hopes to raise $100,000 to honor our firefighters that serve to protect each of our communities in incidents of fire and other emergency situations.

The charity drive is being coordinated as a cobined effort between Baskin- Robbins and the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation on behalf of the National Firefighter Program ..which encompasses The National Volunteer Fire Council's National Junior firefighter Program.

The price of small ice cream scoops will be reduced to 31 sents. I've heard there is a three scoop limit, per person. In some locations, you may have the opportunity to partner with your local baskin Robbins to make a donation to local fire charities. I for one will definitely participate, as this is an a worthy cause of great importance that is promoted by a highly reputable company.

After all, "fun, smiles and fundraising" work Hand in hand ..with cone in hand.

To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Big Scoop For Lovers of Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream and Our Nation's Firefighters

GAH! I didn't see this until now! I would have stopped at the one by me on the way home otherwise.

*cries*

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Big Scoop For Lovers of Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream and Our Nation's Firefighters

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    GAH! I didn't see this until now! I would have stopped at the one by me on the way home otherwise.

*cries*
    Around 45 minutes ago, there was a pretty big line at the Baskin-Robbins in my town. Noticed it on my way home from work. I'm going to head over there soon.

Anybody wanting cheap cheap ice creams and a chance to help firefighters ..be sure to go there. The event lasts until 10pm this evening.

nice one...
    thanE

• Sock Puppet

holy! I wonder if they don't get ripped off for that price? lowest price ever.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by migy21 View Post
    holy! I wonder if they don't get ripped off for that price? lowest price ever.
    I was able to get three scoops last night for $1.50.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Last week was the 50 for a small iced coffee thingy at Dunkin' Donuts (which benefited disabled veterans). I got 2 (both with a double shot of blueberry flavor) for $1 (plus tax)... then dumped both coffees into a bigger cup when I got home. I was in over-caffeinated heaven!

But... ICE CREAM!!!