Things I have learned from watching the news about Hurricane Katrina on TV...
1. The hurricane only hit black family's property.
2. New Orleans was devastated and no other city was affected by the hurricane.
3. Mississippi is reported to have a tree blown down.
4. New Orleans has no white people.
5. The hurricane blew a limb off a tree in the yard of an Alabama resident.
6. When you are hungry after a hurricane steal a big screen TV.
7. The hurricane did 23 billion dollars in improvements to New Orleans: now the city is welfare, looters and gang free and they are in your city.
8. White folks don't make good news stories.
9. Don't give thanks to the thousands that came to help rescue you, instead bitch because the government hasn't given you a debit card yet.
10. Only black family members got separated in the hurricane rescue efforts.
11. Ignore warnings to evacuate and someone will come get you and give you money for being stupid.
12. Damn, I feel so sorry for all those black folks.
13. Oh and it is all George Bush's fault.