• insufferable know-it-all

It's lunchtime and I'm not hungry

Seriously... I think I ate too much last night, but I'm literally NOT hungry right now. I am, however, bored off my gourd, and I have to take my lunch break at some point to put my paycheck in (so I can pay rent tomorrow, whee.) I'm trying to hold out till I actually have some kind of appetite, but if I keep drinking Coke, I might not get it.

Talk to me about your lunches, maybe I'll get hungry.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: It's lunchtime and I'm not hungry

I ate two Beef Burritos with a little bit of O' Charleys Honey Mustard sauce on the side. It tastes GREAT! Man O'Charleys Honey Mustard makes everything taste great! I also had a cup of Grape Juice to drink.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Well dearest if you arent hungry dont eat!

I had chicken taquitos with some nacho chips and oatmeal cookies.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I might have some butter Pecan ice cream later. Morri, you should grab a little bit to eat though none the less because you will probably be hungry in an hour or two if you don't. Even though I am not a breakfast person, every tuesday morning when I go to school I always have a slice of bread or a little sandwich.

• oh bugger

The lunch special at Teryaki Madness across the street, teryaki chicken and gyoza, with a cucumber salad thing. Now I want some kind of dessert.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenb52
    The lunch special at Teryaki Madness across the street, teryaki chicken and gyoza, with a cucumber salad thing. Now I want some kind of dessert.
    (Acting like Homer Simpson) Uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm..........Teryaki...(Drooling)

• Happy Memories

I had a ham'n'cheese sammich and some yogurt at lunch. Then about 20 minutes ago I nibbled on some kind of snack mix that tempted me in the grocery isle. I don't think I'll be buying it again, not very flavorful.

I find that any time I'm really busy or working on stuff, I don't get all that hungry. It's only when I'm sitting around bored that I get hungry.

• I'm your huckleberry.

I had a romaine salad with cheese, olives and smoked salmon on it with Newman's Own Parmesan and Roasted Garlic dressing.

And a can of Coke Zero. The best drink on earth. That was my thrid can today. I have a bit of a caffeine issue, LOL. I don't drink coffee, but I've got a 4+ coke a day habit!!!

Okay, well I had to go to the bank, so since I was over there, I got a club sandwich at Togo's, and a grande-one-shot-pumpkin-spice-soy-latte-with-whipped-cream. No kiddin'. And the guy at the register... well, let's just say it was clearly his first job. Second week on the job, my coffee was $4.25, I handed him a $5 and a quarter, and he stopped to think about it. After attempting to hand me 3 quarters (He must have missed hearing me say "Let me give you the quarter"), he says, "So I give you...... one dollar?" Yeah. One dollar. Because that quarter I gave you just *happens* to be worth 25 cents, and $5 plus $0.25 just happens to be exactly a dollar more than $4.25 But I was nice about it and just said "Yeah, a dollar," and smiled. Then a couple minutes later the coffee guy tries to hand me a grande one-shot iced pumpkin spice soy latte. The girl who seemed to be cash boy's trainer then explained to him that in a coffee place, if the customer does not explicitly state iced, you should always assume it's hot. Wow. Just... wow. And coffee boy didn't pick up on this when it said with whipped cream (which, naturally, did not make it onto the original wrong drink). BUT... coffee boy was cool. He gave me my correct drink along with a coupon for a complimentary beverage. Woot! He didn't have to. But maybe because I was being so nice about the whole thing (hey, it's clearly cash boy's first job, I can be patient and nice about it!). Anyway, now I'm stuffed.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• That's Hawt

Morri- I'm happy you are full! I had a quesadilla with fruit and salad with a Mint Chocolate Mocha.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

That's one reason why I do not want to get a job as a cashier.

Hahah. Touche

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Saturdays, I usually have soup and crackers... but since it's suposed to be hot outside, I made a sandwhich and chips for today! Scandalous!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• no flash photography...

my lunches are always the same. I turkey sandwich, either chips or wheat thins, or chex mix, a diet dr. pepper, a banana, and a yogurt....the yogurt is for when i get hungry around 10am and the banana is for when I get hungry around 3pm...

I brown bag it now or in my case red bag it...LOL...I figured I was spending an extra $100.00 a month just eating in the cafeteria at work...so I just bring my own. I also ahve more time to relax at lunch since I only get 30 min lunch breaks adn I hate spending 15 min of that standing in cafeteria lines...