Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Embarassing moments from high school

Let me start by saying...I'm not in high school. But my three kids are. Two are seniors , one's a freshman. Their stories make me roll with laughter.

Thier school is known for having great PEP rallies. The other day , one of my daughters was totally nervous because she had to get up in front of everyone and tell them how the tennis team has been doing. She said she wanted to barf beforehand but the class president kept telling her "It's gonna be all right." (According to her, he said the exact same words of assurance to everyone) After she and everyone else were done with their spiels, he decided to pick names out of a hat for some of them to do something "extra." Her name got drawn and it said she needed to do her best Michael Jackson impersonation. Her mind went blank...she couldn't think of anything...then they started to play music and all that came to mind wasa doing the Moonwalk! According to her , everyone was busting up because she was so bad at it!! And afterward, everyone was coming up to her and offering to give her dancing lessons...even the teachers!

Oh my gosh! The way she told this story I was laughing so hard , I was crying!

So...what embarassing moments do you remember from high school?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: Embarassing moments from high school

Wow. There are so many which one would I pick. Seems to me high school was pretty much 4 solid years of embarrassment.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Don't want to go there!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• So!

Well today, during 1st per....no...wait.....during 6.....no.....Nothing embarassing today.

• Iron-Clad Allie

The PTA President's son was talked into streaking (running naked) on top of the band roof. After he started streaking, we took his clothing, ditched them, and locked the trap door on the roof. He ended up stuck up there for three hours. His embarrased mom had to bring him a new change of clothes.

• Don't hate the game...

i sang the national anthem at a pep rally, i wasnt bad at all but i was as red as my school color red shirt by the end of it just from the sight of all those people.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior
    The PTA President's son was talked into streaking (running naked) on top of the band roof. After he started streaking, we took his clothing, ditched them, and locked the trap door on the roof. He ended up stuck up there for three hours. His embarrased mom had to bring him a new change of clothes.
    how long ago was this... cause thats a great ides.. and there just happens to be a latch onto the roof of my Alma Mater's band room...

I don't remember stupid things...

Left the church, but not the parishioners.

I once slipped on a taco (no joke) in the cafeteria. And, I was wearing a short dress that was kinda flared. The last thing I remember seeing was the hemline of my dress up over my head, and feeling some taco grease seeping through the pantyhose on my exposed rear-end.

Yep. That was an interesting lunch hour.......

• Banned User

well, I was only in high school a short time
    But I usually sat out side on the lawn with all the head bangers and stoners ( yeah I hung around with the bad crowd. One day a kid lite up and the principal was like right behind him. I tried to tell the kid ummm look behind you, hummmmm put that doobie out humm hey do not smoke that.. humm your arse is grass bud. but he kept toking, and the principal just watched. I felt bad as I knew this kid was a goner, but I tried everything short of screaming in his ear " hey idiot" do not light that up!!!
    Then he like tries to pass it to me " woooooooooo I am not touching that one and he says .. whats wrong don't you want to get stoned before Social studies? I like chocked on my coke!!
    embaressing moments, oh man I got hundreds!!!!

• Disney Memory Maker

It happened in 9th grade during lunch. Basically, I was sitting on a chair and it broke. Everyone was looking at me and the people at my table were cracking up. After getting up, I looked at the chair and noticed that there was only one screw in the whole thing...so basically, twisting it a little was all that was needed to break it. From then on, I look at the chair first to make sure it isn't broken.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Banned User

How about this
    We all were driving off one afternoon and decided to moon the Math teacher since he was such a mean man, well I went to moon him fell over and he saw my arse and my face. ok, it was hard to look at him for like the whole year!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    I once slipped on a taco (no joke) in the cafeteria. And, I was wearing a short dress that was kinda flared. The last thing I remember seeing was the hemline of my dress up over my head, and feeling some taco grease seeping through the pantyhose on my exposed rear-end.

Yep. That was an interesting lunch hour.......
    ha ha ha ha oh I am just pictureing this in my head ha ha ha ha
    I once fell on the ice, my dress went over my head and I did not wear under ware that day, why ... becauuse these were the panty hose with the underware sewed into them. but they were still see thru!!
    OYE

• Man O Lantern

I had a stalker my senior year of high school. He was 24 or 25 and showed up at my school at lunchtime in a tux to ask me to my prom. I eventually had to get a restraining order against him!! God, I hated him. He used to follow me around the store I worked in, until the store manager repeatedly asked him to leave. The the idiot applied to work there!! Um, yeah, stalk a 17 year old girl and then try to get a job there. Idiot.

My other fan was a guy in special ed....he ran up the bleachers at a pep rally my freshman year and presented me with his letterman's jacket. I was mortified.....everyone laughed. I was a freshman and he was a senior. That sort of thing went on alllllll year!!! I thought I was going to be rid of him the next year, but nope. He was there for his education until he turned 21.....I didn't know at the time that that was the law. I had three years of him crushing on me and as bad as I felt when it was happening, and as much as I thought I hated it, I'm glad it was me and not some other girl. I was mortified all the time, but I was nice to him. Leroy.

I think it was because of him that I let the idea of becoming a special education teacher form in my head, so I wouldn't change that one.

So for the first three years, I had Leroy following me around and then when I was a senior I was stalked for about six months of it. Fun times.

• white and nerdy

I was the highschool loser so I had lots of embarassing moments... most of them ain't funny.

HOWEVER, this story is kind of fun. In ninth grade, the captain of the baseball team and his cronies picked me up and gave me a "Swirly" (sticking head in the toilet and then flushing it)

That's not the funny part, quit laughing.

I got even. I was too small and scrawny to fight him, so I bought some "Nair" and broke into his locker. I emptied out his perscription jock itch cream and replaced it with the Nair..

About three days later, I hear the cheerleader table laughing so hard they were choking on their triscuts. They were talking about this guy. They somehow found out that he had no pubes left. He went from being the most popular guy in school to the laughing stock.

I never told anyone that I did it, I just sat back and let revenge take place.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

•   
    • So fetch

My funny embarassing moment: I was a junior taking Piano I as an elective. I was messing around on my bench, saying how stupid someone has to be to tip themselves over. Of course a nano second later my feet were in the air. Yeah, I never lived that down.

My embarassing moment that I cried for hours after I got home: It was my sophomore year and I was a rookie at band camp. I sat in dog poop and no one told me I did. So during the "initiation" I was walking around all the vets with dog poop on my shirt but there was a lot of snickering. My mom noticed it as I was getting in the car. I just wanted to die right there.

Another "wishing for death" moment minus the tears: I was a KJ. KJs was a young women's group in my town that's been around almost 90 years. They meet every Saturday morning and you wear sailor dresses ala the early 1900's to the meetings. One day a year we have to wear those dresses to advertise for the winter dance we hold at the contemporary club every year. I was miserable wearing that dress as a 15 year old. None of the other KJs were in my class so I looked like some freak. My junior and senior years I "forgot" to wear the oufit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast