View Poll Results: Do you believe in U.F.O's & Aliens/other lifeforms?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't believe either exist.

5 15.63%
  • I believe both exist

17 53.13%
  • I do not believe in Aliens but do think there are U.F.O's

0 0%
  • I do not believe in U.F.O's but do think that Aliens and other life forms exist on other planets.

1 3.13%
  • I am open minded on these subjects.

9 28.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Do you think Aliens & Un-Identified Flying Objects exist?

Do any of you believe in Aliens or U.F.O's? Day by day scientists learn more about the fact that life has, or still does exist on certain planets in our universe. Do you think this can be something to prove or disprove the existance of Aliens? What about U.F.O's? Are they really space crafts or something else? I do not have much of an interest in this subject, but I am interested to see what other people believe.

• Minion

Only from the age of 4-6, did I believe in UFO's etc.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Do you think Aliens & Un-Identified Flying Objects exist?

I just saw a history channel show about U.F.O's and how Regan & Lucielle Ball encountered them (at seperate times of course).

• curiouser and curiouser

I had a UFO fly into my glass of milk the other day. I quickly scooped it up and threw it down the drain. Never did get to identify it, does that count?
    I believe that there are living species that are not from this earth, but i don't know if i believe that anyone of them has actually visited this planet.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

I sware I saw a UFO once! My boyfriend and I were driving down his street, headed for Target, and I looked up and said "Hey hon...what is that?" There in the sky was a very bright, ovalish object, bouncing around the sky with no order to it. I rolled down my window to make sure it wasn't just a reflection, and it was still there! I was too dumbfounded to get my camera out of my purse (which I stupidly carry with me at all times, because you never know when a kodak moment is going to arise!), but then all of a sudden, the thing in the sky shot off really quickly, and disppeared. Needless to say, James and I had never seen anything like it and the rest of the night was filled with conversation about it.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Yes, yes I do. I was hatched by an alien egg on 9/11/67 to unsuspecting near middle aged parents who reared me (you dont raise children you raise livestock) to walk the earth in humanoid form (I'm a shape shifter with chartreuse eyes and I have a pale blue hue to my skin along with a gigantic and very long, veiny and sheathed...horn on my head).

Two of my counterparts are walking the earth in the shape of Ruth Buzzi and Jim Nabors, at least they used to be. Last I heard they abducted a couple of kids and then got lost.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

i think i may have seen a UFO, too. although i'm not totally convinced & am definitely open to more "rational" explanations of what i saw, i still think it may have been one. i was with a friend (in Utah of all places!) and we both saw this light in the sky. it flew across the sky so fast, stopped "on a dime" and hovered for a couple of seconds, then zoom, flew away. we both just looked at each other & "knew" what the other was thinking. crazy!!
    <o>

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

With the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of stars out there, the chance we are all alone here is rather small, I think.

However for them to get here is another thing. Even if they were able to travel at the speed of light, it would take lifetimes to arrive here. (Of course worm-holes and the curvature of space can be for a different thread.)

So i Answered, that I am open Minded on these subjects, because you never know.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• All? NO, ALL!

I'm open-minded on it. I'm not sure whether I believe in them or not, but I saw what might have been a UFO when I was 5 or 6, somewhere near Irvine or Tustin. It's not out of the question to believe there is life on other planets. I think some people are skeptical because they aren't as open-minded. Sometimes you gotta stop and think. The universe is endless, and so are the possibilities of life out there.

• That Guy

Why do space ships always land in some crazy farmers front yard? You would think they could google the white house and go visit George.

• white and nerdy

I belive in Aliens from other planets. I also belive in the UFOs because I've seen a bunch of cazy stuff in the deserts of Southern Utah/Nevada that I can't explain. I don't know if the Aliens are the ones doing it, I'm more along the lines of "top secret military coverup" kind of guy.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Rock Star Minion

To attempt some logic and rational thought into the discussion (and you know, DW, how successful that was in your ghost thread):
    1. UFOs exist. There are flying objects that have not been identified. They're likely of this earth and made by humans, though. And after some time and more knowledgeable experts research such sightings, the more likely that they will be identified (if not officially).
    2. Given the sheer numbers of galaxies, stars, planets, etc., there are likely to be living beings on those planets. In what shape? Who knows. Able to travel through space and live long enough to visit here? Not as likely. Tell you what: if there were that advanced a species on another planet able to travel here, I don't see a reason for them to be so clandestine about the visits. They'd just be able to take over.
    3. I'll revert back to the standbys I wrote in the other thread about the reason for UFO sightings. Also, the less one knows, the more likely one will not be able to identify a flying object.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• THE DMCA STONER!

[QUOTE=sediment]To attempt some logic and rational thought into the discussion (and you know, DW, how successful that was in your ghost thread):

2. Given the sheer numbers of galaxies, stars, planets, etc., there are likely to be living beings on those planets. In what shape? Who knows. Able to travel through space and live long enough to visit here? Not as likely. Tell you what: if there were that advanced a species on another planet able to travel here, I don't see a reason for them to be so clandestine about the visits. They'd just be able to take over.

That seems to be a very George Bush type of comment! Just because they are more advanced than us doesn't mean they'd want to overthrow the planet! Actually on second thought they may be spying on us or maybe they have developed a currency on their planet and can only afford to send a few missions every sum odd years! Or maybe just maybe they are so advanced that they have seen so many civilizations destroyed with violence and war that they do not need to interfere with the inferior beings of earth! Being Buhdist the last thing I'd want to do if I were to stumble upon another life form would be to take it over! I first would learn all there is to know about it,THEN TAKE IT OVER!!!!!! Dang I'm such a hypocrit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CAS; 10-02-2005 at 10:23 PM.
    BOO!

• Rock Star Minion

[QUOTE=CAS]
    Quote Originally Posted by sediment
    To attempt some logic and rational thought into the discussion (and you know, DW, how successful that was in your ghost thread):

And there goes the first volley against logic and rational discussion....
    What is your point, CAS?
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• THE DMCA STONER!

[QUOTE=sediment]
    Quote Originally Posted by CAS
    And there goes the first volley against logic and rational discussion....
    What is your point, CAS?

I really had no point, I totally agree with your post so maybe i should stop smokin so much herb while posting! No hard feelings dude!
    BOO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast