Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Re: The "My Child is Weirder Than Your Child" thread

An oldy but a goody, when my son was around 4 he was sitting watching a tv show(Fraggle Rock) I believe and eating a pack of Fun Fruit. Or, I thought he was eating a pack of Fun Fruit.
    Seems he got very involved in the show and proceeded to put the Fun Fruit in his nose.
    One fun trip to the ER and all was well!

• Banned User

Okay my four year old nephew is the silliest. He refused to go on Tower a few months ago (his first trip to the parks, he's from England) because "It's unsafe! I don't think it's smart to go on it." Then we went to city hall and got a paper about the regulations and facts on the ride, he stood there pretending to read it, and then told us "Well it probably is okay, but I don't think my brothers would approve of me going on it." He does things like this all the time, we're wondering if he's going to be a genious when he grows up.

• Man O Lantern

I have three weird girls.....

Today my four year old gave me her sexy eyes (no other description for them...she hits on her own parents) and asked me, "Do you want to take a trip under the blankets with me?"

She can't pass a pole without grinding on it. She'll make a talented a stripper someday.

She could cross her eyes on demand by 18 months.

She dresses up as Stitch and plays a ukulele and makes up songs and sings them in Stitch's voice. It's really creepy. She's been doing it since she was two and now she really really good! We're getting her a guitar for Christmas.

Cassidy once got a snake to move at the zoo by speaking Parseltongue to it. Creepiestass thing I ever did see. She seriously ooged out a whole crowd of people. I expected that thing to slither through the glass. People kept pointing and whispering about the little weird girl all day.

Cassidy was Darth Vader for Halloween when she was 4. She'll be him again this year. The other thing she's been twice? Tinkerbell. Go figure.

Cassidy is lucky because she lives on the street with the "rich tooth fairy" because she gets $5 for her teeth, but her friends live where the "poor tooth fairy lives" because they only get 50 cents. She wrote a paper about it last week. Should make us uber-popular when it gets published in the class book!! Luckily her teacher called to give me a heads up about it. I'm pre-embarrassed.

Courtney knew all the letters by sight by 17 months, so one day when she was bored in the car on the way to the beach, I taught them to her in sign language. We were in the middle of a mall about a week later in Seattle and she started signing and yelling the letters for Sears. She seriously freaked out this whole group of people. Next time you see a 17 month old, try picturing that. FREAKY. S! E! A! R! S!

Courtney talks to herself in her bedroom all the time. I think she practices talking to her friends. I swear! She has this sassy voice she does, it's horrible.

My mom and my sister think my kids are freaks. I should ask them the other weird things.....I'm sure they have a huge list!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

stinkerbell - why do I have the feeling that these 3 baby girls are channeling their mom!

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    stinkerbell - why do I have the feeling that these 3 baby girls are channeling their mom!
    Why do I have the feeling you're calling me a brilliant cross-eyed ukulele strumming parselmouth Darth Vader stripper?

•   
    • So fetch

My husband and I, along with most of our family, think that Lil LuvsLilo talks to ghosts. She'll be playing, then all the sudden look off in the distance, waves, and starts talking like someone is talking back to her. It really creeps out my brother. I think it's funny.

• insufferable know-it-all

OMG, these stories are SO funny. I can't wait till I have stories of my own like these some day!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    My husband and I, along with most of our family, think that Lil LuvsLilo talks to ghosts. She'll be playing, then all the sudden look off in the distance, waves, and starts talking like someone is talking back to her. It really creeps out my brother. I think it's funny.
    Our middle one, Cassidy used to do that. She used to really freak out our family. We always thought she'd end up like that little girl on Poultergeist. Okay, not exactly like her, since she ended up dying in real life, but you know....sucked into the TV or a mirror...or spirits would start talking through her....but no.

She still stares off into the distance for minutes at a time, but you know....like mother, like daughter.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Since I made fun of my girl Stink, I'll tell one on me so you can all have a good laugh!

When I was a little girl we lived in a house that had 28 steps to the front door. My brother and sister were way older than me and never wanted to play with me. I would sit on the bottom step and talk to anyone that would wander by and ask them into the house to visit.
    My mom came out to check on me once and I had invited the next door neighbor family onto the porch where I was entertaining them by dancing naked in my wading pool.

My mom then banished me to the backyard - where she was kind enough to give me a tent to play in. There are many a slide show (you know, back in the day!) of me peeking out slyly from the tent flap and then busting out singing and dancing, again, in the nude

•   
    • So fetch

OMG! MTNGRL- Your story brought tears to my eyes! I'm glad I wasn't drinking my Diet Pepsi. It would have been all over my keyboard.

• Waiting for the stork

Quote Originally Posted by LuvsLilo
    Oh that reminds me,
    this is not one of my kids but he is one of the kids I take care of...
    He was with me for 4 years and at about 3 years old started a creepy habit.

he would stare out a window and wave, If you looked there was no one there but when asked "what are you looking at J. ?"

He would describe In vivid detail who he was looking at, for example once it was "a tall man with a funny hat, and a hairy face....."
    I never saw anyone... but he was so sincere...

That is creepy
    procrastibating

• Man O Lantern

Well, now I'm worried that my little naked four year old is going to grow up like MTNGIRL!!!

I love that!!

• Waiting for the stork

Well if she's already poll dancing......

....ah never mind
    procrastibating

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I never had a pole back in the day, or the fame I could have had!

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    I never had a pole back in the day, or the fame I could have had!
    My grandma had a pole installed next to her chair (one of those $2000 chairs that does everything), so she can stand up easier and grab her walker or transfer to her wheelchair.

Chloe assumes it was put there for her to gyrate against. MTNGIRL, do you want to meet me in Central WA at my grandma's so you can teach Chloe a thing or two?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast