Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Is it Christmas yet?

    I'm *so* ready for it to be the holiday season, it's not even funny! I want the weather, the smells, the music, the decorations, all of it! I've already started my Christmas shopping and today I'm making out a list of what I've got and who I have yet to buy for. But that's just to tide me over till the actual season arrives and we get the music, and the smells, and all that wonderful stuff. Oh, if only the weather would just turn cold!

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  2. #2

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    I'll feel that way AFTER Halloween. I love Halloween and watching scary movies allllll month with Kyler and pumpkin guts smells and spooky decorations and drooling over fantabulous costumes and pumpkin patches and corn mazes! WHEW



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Belafonte
    Posts
    481

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Watch the Nightmare Before X-Mas! Gets you in the mood fer both.

  4. #4

    • Happy Memories
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    I with Dmom here. I long for the holiday season all year long, and for me, the month of October is part of the holiday season. I'm too busy enjoying the Fall/Halloween stuff at the moment to get excited about Christmas. I have noticed way to much Christmas stuff already invading the stores though. One store I went in a few days ago already had the big section where they display trees all set up and decorated as soon as you walk in the door, but I actually had to go around all that ans search a bit to find the hidden isles of Halloween.




  5. #5

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    I with Dmom here. I long for the holiday season all year long, and for me, the month of October is part of the holiday season. I'm too busy enjoying the Fall/Halloween stuff at the moment to get excited about Christmas. I have noticed way to much Christmas stuff already invading the stores though. One store I went in a few days ago already had the big section where they display trees all set up and decorated as soon as you walk in the door, but I actually had to go around all that ans search a bit to find the hidden isles of Halloween.
    We did our first trek to Spirit yesterday, I could've spent hours in there I loveeee going to Spirit

    Now I want a caramel apple!


    Oh oh oh!
    I got the boys Halloween Jones Soda yesterday!!! They had 4 choices
    Caramel Apple(I got for Kyler)
    Candy Corn
    Berry Lemonade(got for Shawn)it's black!
    I can't remember the 4th one though



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    I'll feel that way AFTER Halloween. I love Halloween and watching scary movies allllll month with Kyler and pumpkin guts smells and spooky decorations and drooling over fantabulous costumes and pumpkin patches and corn mazes! WHEW
    I agree. I want to bust out my Unsolved Mysteries Ghost Stories DVD's first (which I ironically got for Christmas last year). My mom gave up on keeping the presents a surprise. Last year she bought my presents right in front of me!!!! Not kidding. She also had me load them up onto the check out stand.

    Well Morri, I have to give you credit. I bet you have purchased some presents for people and are very excited to see their reactions to them. If I were in your shoes, I would have already blown the surprise.

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    We did our first trek to Spirit yesterday, I could've spent hours in there I loveeee going to Spirit

    Now I want a caramel apple!


    Oh oh oh!
    I got the boys Halloween Jones Soda yesterday!!! They had 4 choices
    Caramel Apple(I got for Kyler)
    Candy Corn
    Berry Lemonade(got for Shawn)it's black!
    I can't remember the 4th one though
    Can you tell me how those sodas taste?

  8. #8

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Can you tell me how those sodas taste?
    My youngest said the berry lemonade was sooooooo good, but then he's 6 so if it's sugar laden he's all over it



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  9. #9

    • Happy Memories
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    We did our first trek to Spirit yesterday, I could've spent hours in there I loveeee going to Spirit

    Now I want a caramel apple!


    Oh oh oh!
    I got the boys Halloween Jones Soda yesterday!!! They had 4 choices
    Caramel Apple(I got for Kyler)
    Candy Corn
    Berry Lemonade(got for Shawn)it's black!
    I can't remember the 4th one though
    We've already been to Spirit like 3 times. Our costumes are mostly done unless we find some more accessory type items. i feel like I need more, but can't seem to find any that spark my fancy.

    Are those sodas any good? I haven't seen them yet, but might seek them out if they are worth it.




  10. #10

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    They sell those sodas all around down here. Never tried them though. I like the IMB kind. Okay back to the main topic.

  11. #11

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    We've already been to Spirit like 3 times. Our costumes are mostly done unless we find some more accessory type items. i feel like I need more, but can't seem to find any that spark my fancy.

    Are those sodas any good? I haven't seen them yet, but might seek them out if they are worth it.
    Target, a 4pack of the mini cans are $1.50



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  12. #12

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Are they good though Dsnyland mom? What flavors are recommended? Morri, what do you want for Christmas? I just want my two front teeth Y'all!

  13. #13

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    The sodas for Halloween sound better than the ones they have for Thanksgiving! Mashed potatoes and gravy. Green beans. Gross!!!! I love Halloween! I love all the fun that surrounds it. As much as I love Christmas, I'm not ready to spend the money on presents!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  14. #14

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    The sodas for Halloween sound better than the ones they have for Thanksgiving! Mashed potatoes and gravy. Green beans. Gross!!!! I love Halloween! I love all the fun that surrounds it. As much as I love Christmas, I'm not ready to spend the money on presents!

    I am not ready to spend Christmas money either. I am ready to get Christmas money!!!!

  15. #15

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: Is it Christmas yet?

    I'm not even thinking about what I want to get for Christmas (though any of the Olszewski Main Street figures would do nicely, or certain waterglobes). I'm really focused on buying for others. You see, much of my family had an unfortunate tendency to be born in late fall, so starting at the end of October, I have this run of birthdays leading up to Christmas: Oct 30, Nov 2, Nov 21, Nov 25 (2!), Dec 4, Christmas, Jan 17. Now to add to that, I have a nephew whose birthday is Sept 17, and my bf's mom's bday is mid-Oct.

    THAT's why I have to start Christmas shopping so early!

    But mostly I want the weather, food, and music.

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. magic kingdom christmas parade and night before christmas
    By Cmash95 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
  2. 2007 Christmas Fantasy/Harborside Christmas
    By jedimaster7313 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 07:56 AM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 08:26 PM
  4. A Christmas Fantasy or Very Merry Christmas Parade?
    By BDBopper in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •