• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

What is the best Halloween prank you ever pulled?

I have a few but will list them later when I have time.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: What is the best Halloween prank you ever pulled?

I love this one that was pulled on me when I was in high school and my girls have pulled it on their friends a few times now that they're in high school....

During youth group at our church , we got hold of one of the guy's car keys and moved his car from the back of the church to the front of the church. We thought we were so sneaky. After youth group , we went out to the parking lot and he was freaking out when he couldn't find his car! Then we confessed to him that we had moved it, but when we went to the front of the church it was really gone!! Little did we know that he had figured out that we had moved it so he had moved it again down the street to where we couldn't see it just to freak us out!! LOL

• Banned User

I spent the night at a girl friends house and in the middle of the night I sort of re did her facewith markers, the kind that does not wash off. OMG she freaked and was like freaked for days hee hee hee, she got even with me, lets just say all my cloths were pink for a very long time.

we all went out to the country one night to have a few beers, my friend got so wasted she was like running around all crazy. ( she wasa weird drunk) Any ways we decided to all pile into the cars and she refused to get in, we stuck her in the trunk because she just refused to get into the car. we like fought and fought to get her in then when we got back int otown the owner of the car dropped us all off and forgot our friend, we did not even think she was like gone until hwer parents called frantic .She was passed out in the trunk. OYE

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Okay here is my favorite prank. I was at my friends 2 story house around this time of year a few years back in So. Cali. and I had a skeleton mask that his younger sisters were afraid of. So one night My self, my friend and another kid put the mask on the end of the broom stick and lifted it up to their bedroom window on the second story. The other kid then threw ar crayon at their window and they opened their blinds. After that was the classic four little girls screaming, crying, and running to their parents as we laughed moment. Oh how cruel yet so funny.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

No one has pulled any good pranks?