• MC State Comptroller

I'm Back! Did ya miss me, do you even know who I am?

It's been a rough 6 months for the sarge. I have not posted here, I really don't know why. Micechat has always been real cool with problems, I guess i just got overwhelmed. Let me run you through what has happened since the end of March. It will kind of be like those Xmas newsletters you get, but not full of lies or any bragging.

April - The company that i worked for pulled a Steve Miller and "took the money and ran" and i lost my job. About a week before I found out that my company was going to close and I asked the bosses about this and they denied it. On the following Friday at 5:00 (we close at 5:30) they told us they were closing the doors effective at 5:30 and we were all unemployed and oh have a nice weekend. So I lost me job!!! Have yet to find another one. But on the upside i've discovered a fondness for The Bonnie Hunt show and Judge Joe Brown!

May - My wife, son and I got real bad food poisoning. Wife and son were fine after a few days, I got laid up for 3 weeks and could not keep anything down except soup, crackers and tea. Went into the hospital twice for dehydration and now I have the ability to throw up if i mix the wrong two foods together. Upside I dropped 32 pounds in three and a half weeks right before summertime! Bikini here i come . (In reality no one wants to see the sarge in a bikini! In fact no one should have to see him without a shirt on)

June - My MIL's back and leg problems finally caught up with her and she was bed ridden for most of the month, which caused her to lose her job and a week later her 2nd husband left her cause he just couldn't deal (his actual words)! Since the apartment was in his name he took that and she moved in with us, which is fine since she is the best, but that coupled with my unemployment and end of my stomach problems caused my wife to collapse with exhaustion. So basically a 7 year old was the head of the household for a few days! Thank god we like SpongeBob and The Wizards of waverly Place since he had the remote!

July - Was actually pretty good. Everyone was somewhat back to normal. I got to spend a lot of time with my son and we went on a lot of adventures. Wife got a good raise at work, although that meant she would have to travel from time to time to other hospitals CP Labs to play overseer. Right away they sent her to Philadelphia for two weeks and we went with our son. I got to show him the Rocky movies for the first time and we did a the touristy things. Got back to AZ to find out my father had to have open heart surgery in August on my birthday to remove a tumor from his heart.

August - On the 6th, my father had his surgery. Found out it wasn't a tumor, just a buildup of harden muscle, but did find that he needed a heart valve replacement which he got. He was in the hospital for 5 days and he's doing a lot better now. I thank God everyday! Also found out that the spokesman for my Generation and one of my favorite writers, John Hughes died. It wasn't the best birthday for the sarge, at least I got the best gift ever. My dad coming out of the surgery fine!

So in a nutshell that has been what's going on. I missed my MC friends and I hope life has been good to you. I hope you missed me, i hope you remember me and I hope we can pick right back up where we started!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: I'm Back! Did ya miss me, do you even know who I am?

Welcome back Sgt. Sorry you had to miss your MC friends from a string of bad luck but I'm glad things are improving.

• MC State Comptroller

Re: I'm Back! Did ya miss me, do you even know who I am?

Thanks aashee!!!

and that's all i'm really gonna say right now.
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions