Thread: Remebering 9/11

• Minion

Remebering 9/11

Hi Everyone,
    I'm a Christan Woman who believes in Jesus Christ and a few years ago I had heard this audio on 95.9 the fish and have been looking for it forever. I've been debating if I should post it, but I think we need to take a moment and pray for those who have been affected by 9/11. My heart just breaks because I believe we sometimes soon forget what has happened to our country on 9/11. I ask that you all please keep those who have lost loved ones in your thoughts and prayers, and for those men and women who were in law enforcement, volunteers, doctors, military, etc who also laid their lives for others that day. And let us not forget our men and women who are currently protecting this great nation, who are overseas. So soon we get wrapped up in life that we forget those who we should be thanking everyday (even locally).

May God Bless You All

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyQyH4RoDbw]YouTube - Silent Night 911[/ame]

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Re: Remebering 9/11

9/11 was such a tragic event and I pray that the hearts of those who lost someone special will be less heavy as time passes. I was in elementary school when the teacher announced what had happened and turned on the news and I remember the silence that went across the room because it wasn't a movie....and we thought Los Angeles was next but now it has been 8 years and it still seems like it was just yesterday when the panic filled the country. 9-11 was something that nobody should have had to experience, but I believe that it made some stronger individuals.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau