Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

What would you do if you saw the Burger King or Ronald McDonald looking at you?

I would freak out probably.

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: What would you do if you saw the Burger King or Ronald McDonald looking at you?

I'll remember that next time I do my avatar (j/k... if I could FIND a straight-on picture of the guy, I'd have it up already!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: What would you do if you saw the Burger King or Ronald McDonald looking at you?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon
    I'll remember that next time I do my avatar (j/k... if I could FIND a straight-on picture of the guy, I'd have it up already!)
    LOL.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I would freak out probably.
    Um, me too. The King scares the hell out of me. He's eeevil incarnate.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

The burger king guy is creepy. Ronald is a close second. I'd probably start laughing hysterically. Especially now that I've read this thread. It will be in my mind. The fun thing to do would be to run up and kick them in the shins.

It's always me

Uhm... having been in a rubberhead's shoes (literally), that wouldn't be too cool.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I remember one time when I was young, I accidentally tripped Chuck E' Cheese. Sure to me then it was funny but now I feel bad. Man after he got up he looked at me as if he was mad. I feel bad for it now.

• A Pirate's life for me!

The kids always scream when that King head pops up on the TV. They hate it. They don't even want to go to BK for fear of having that thing collecting the money in the drive-up window (maybe a good thing???).

Scarey!

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

Uhm... having been in a rubberhead's shoes (literally), that wouldn't be too cool.
    Sorry, I wouldn't really do that. I grew up under the influence of Saturday Night Live and Monty Python. My humor is a bit warped.

It's always me

Oh yeah, I know. It's funny in the mind and all. But you'd be shocked how many people carry out this behavior, forgetting there's a real person inside

• no flash photography...

If it came in my home i would likr to think i would pull out my home protection weapon (compound bow) and attack. ....but that is doubtful...a naked man came in my house and I just stared at him. ...*sigh*

if it were out in public...nothing...

Why did a naked man enter your home? Or were you just kidding?

• no flash photography...

Why did a naked man enter your home? Or were you just kidding?
    I don't know why he came in my home, but he was totally naked. He came in and left through the back door. He walked to the living room and was just looking at me. i looked up and thought ti was my BF at first acting silly, but I soon realized it was not my BF. He said Hi...and i said oh...then he turned at left...he did have a nice butt...he was covering the front with his hands. I sat up on the couch for a minute and then deciding my BF was pulling a prank. I went in his office and asked him why there was a naked man in the house. he had no idea what I was talking about...got the gun ...did a search...turned up nothing....he now thinks I'm crazy, but I know what I saw. I think it was a prank. He stood right right in fron of the front door so if he had friends outside they would be able to see him and he didn't do anything scary or threatening,...besides coming in the house naked...LOL...about the same time a bunch of "kids" would drink in the cul de sac on weekends...so i think it was a prank...either way...he never came back...

• The Unknown Princess

Morrigoon, if the BK King stared at me like he does in your avatar especially right after I wake up, he'd best be running because that is just creepy and I'd probably attack him. The commercials freak me out and make me actually shudder involuntarily.

Its funny though because I know two guys irl that do that "stand and stare" (we did call them the BK Kings). They would stand and stare while you worked and ate lunch. For some odd reason, they were both "tech" guys who didn't know when to shush (so unlike the BK King) nor were they very good at social skills. Hmm maybe they (the two tech guys) and the BK King are related......
    Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the Disney Ohana

--------------------------------------------------------

• Minion

ORWEN: Oh! Ronald McDonald is the one of the most adorable, sexy men I've ever seen in your modern world, ducklings!! If I ever once caught him looking twice at me--I'd just die! I mean, it would be like a dream come true!! I'd just pray that he'd go ahead and ask me out on a date!! (Can you imagine all the red headed children that could come from a marriage like ours?)

ORGOCH: Hey! I say go fer it, ketchup breath! I'm fer anything ta git ya inta McDonalds and outta McMorva!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast