• I'm your huckleberry.

Smile San Diego MiceChatters!

So I've decided to stay in San Diego for a few hours tomorrow after work to miss the hideous traffic on Friday afternoons.

Are there any SD MiceChatters who would be interested in getting a last minute meet-up together? I was thinking dinner at Buster's Long Board Bar in Seaport Village... I love their cocoanut rice!

Anyone interested?

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: San Diego MiceChatters!

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    So I've decided to stay in San Diego for a few hours tomorrow after work to miss the hideous traffic on Friday afternoons.

Are there any SD MiceChatters who would be interested in getting a last minute meet-up together? I was thinking dinner at Buster's Long Board Bar in Seaport Village... I love their cocoanut rice!

Anyone interested?

Don't forget the traffic from the Miramar Air Show, too! I would say get off early and head up, to miss it. I'm not sure if they are doing a night show or not.

I would meet up with you, but I'm probably getting off (no, not like that) around 1.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    Don't forget the traffic from the Miramar Air Show, too! I would say get off early and head up, to miss it. I'm not sure if they are doing a night show or not.

I would meet up with you, but I'm probably getting off (no, not like that) around 1.
    There's an air show!?!?!?!?!

When does it get over?

That would explain the four fighter jets flying in formation LOW over the freeway yesterday. Scared the out of me!!!

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    There's an air show!?!?!?!?!

When does it get over?

That would explain the four fighter jets flying in formation LOW over the freeway yesterday. Scared the out of me!!!

Yes, the air show is at Miramar, and it goes from today till Sunday. I'm not sure what time it ends, but if tonight is the night show, you're screwed. You really might want to consider taking off early. The traffic is already a bitch to begin with on a Friday.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    Yes, the air show is at Miramar, and it goes from today till Sunday. I'm not sure what time it ends, but if tonight is the night show, you're screwed. You really might want to consider taking off early. The traffic is already a bitch to begin with on a Friday.
    I found the website... afternoon show ends at 4:30, twilight show begins at 5:30. I get off work at 3:30, so I'm thinking I'm screwed.

Actually, I'm going to shop in Fashion Valley, grab a solo dinner, and then drive up the 5, and cut over in Oceanside!

• I Hug My Tapirs

Oh, man, I live in Kearny Mesa, and all I've heard all day for the last few days is planes flying right overhead.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by xfkirsten
    Oh, man, I live in Kearny Mesa, and all I've heard all day for the last few days is planes flying right overhead.
    Yesterday I thought the freeway was under attack! There were four jets flying less than 100ft overhead!!!!! I can't imagine the noise you must be getting!