Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Litter Box

• Don't hate the game...

Litter Box

Does anyone find themselves reading in the liter box more than other sections of micechat? Seems to me that the Litter box is where all the good discussions are. Am I alone?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Litter Box

Quote Originally Posted by luvsongthatnvrends
    Does anyone find themselves reading in the liter box more than other sections of micechat? Seems to me that the Litter box is where all the good discussions are. Am I alone?

LOL true. We better watch out though, this may also wind up in the litter box LOL.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

es so true that is why I stay away.. I want to keep it going

• Don't hate the game...

lol, if anyone posts anything really interesting here, its likely to go in the litter box, QUICK NO ONE SAY ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE... Good times

• Minion

I agree...usually check the Litter Box before going to New Posts lately.

• That's Hawt

I don't get why you guys would think this thread would be moved to the litter box ... say within MC's rules and you'll be just fine. If this thread moves into discussion of rep, politics, religion, or we start verbally bashing eachother, you can bet it would be in the litter box.

I actually rarely read the litter box because usually I don't have much of a desire to see people act immature and attack eachother ... but, eh, that's just me!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Queen of Randomness

I forget that it's there

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I don't get why you guys would think this thread would be moved to the litter box ... say within MC's rules and you'll be just fine. If this thread moves into discussion of rep, politics, religion, or we start verbally bashing eachother, you can bet it would be in the litter box.

I actually rarely read the litter box because usually I don't have much of a desire to see people act immature and attack eachother ... but, eh, that's just me!

Yeah I know. We were just joking around since the thread title is "Litter Box"

• Don't hate the game...

i dont believe that all litter box threads are immature though. Sometimes there are some really good topics and one person ruins it, but if you read through it there are still some good points and conversation going on. Sometimes they go to tthe litter box because one person is specifically fighting with another over a topic, and yes it does get a lil ugly at times... but they usually make after eventhough the thread is already in the litter box. Its like a battle to me, who's going to win the argument? I can ignore the immature stabs at eachother as long as good conversation continues.

• love my friends

Sad Re: Litter Box

ok Ok I am blond.. so what a litter box (besides what my cats go in) lol

I am a dumb blond I guess. someone TELL me PLEASE

• Banned User

Nope I have never read the litter box either. I hate fighting and disagreements.I am more of a peace and harmony type girl
    Now I guess I should take a peek LOL!

• Minion

I you, Litter Box.

• Don't hate the game...

^ lol you win

• Don't hate the game...

i think life would be boring without drama... look at TV. Shows that have no controversy (sp) dont usuallly do well... arguments force people to think and express their own opinions. Its a way to see how people think differently than yourself and possibly learning a lesson or two... i dont look at it as negative or positive, just real life.

• Hedonist

I find the political threads boring for the most part, but I enjoy reading threads that descend into insults and name calling. I also enjoy threads about sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast