Thread: whats my line?

• Banned User

whats my line?

I was searching youtube last night, and I searched Walt Disney and a video came up and it was an old TV show, early 50's I'd assume it was called "whats my line". Contestants sat there with blindfolds on asking the mystery guest questions and trying to figure out who that person is. One man asked "are you a performer", another person asked "do you have anything to do with the production of the performance", they asked him various questions until one man recognized his voice and guessed correctly. They asked him about Disneyland, and when construction was starting. But it was a cool video to watch, just search "walt disney" and it should come up. They also had a whats my line video with Donald Duck

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Re: whats my line?

I seen it very funny...it was hard for Mr. Disney to "hide" his voice cause it was very deep and reconzigable..and the Clearance "Ducky" Nash one was awesome as well..I love how he spoke like Donald in the end..If you search YT..you wil find one with Walt and the comedian Jack Benny it is a comedy sketch very funny and entertaing.
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Banned User

Re: whats my line?

Yeah, thanks for posting those videos. Oh, wait. I mean, thanks for telling us all about those videos, so we can go take the time and search for them on our own time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of7_K1e_x3Y"]YouTube - Walt Disney--What's My Line[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ywCj-H6vNI"]YouTube - Donald Duck--What's My Line[/ame]

Anyway, yes, the name of the show was What's My Line?, and it was broadcast weekly for 25 seasons, from 1950 to 1967 on the CBS Network, then daily in syndication from 1968 to 1975. A true classic game show.