Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anyone or is someone who is working on cars 2 and if so I was hoping to make a request...
I have 3 cars here at home that should have ben in cars but wasnt for what reson I dont know but I think that they could be in cars 2 in some form or another,
the First 2 are GM vehicles one a 61 apache 10 pickup truck and they were great trucks with a proud history and look great restored the other GM is a car. A 1969 Pontiac Tempest Custom S with a 350 engine and was a popular car with people who wanted a muscle car but couldent get a GTO. The 3rd car is a 1978 Toyota Corolla basic model of white 2 door sedan with a 4 on the floor and strait 4 2tc engine and was historic in being one of the higest reliable cars of its time with some of the best gas mpgs of its time.
I know that these cars are not exactly popular anymore with anyone but I just think that they would be great charicter cars in the movie or even nice to see as an extra in the background, I say this simply because outside of radiator springs the cars were all pretty much new model cars that looked the same and a bit of variaty would be nice to see in the feild other than coupe sedain convertiable race car suv and van in the back ground.
And no Im not expecting anything at all to come from this but I thought I would try anyway cause as you know you only fail if you dont try!