Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello to all!

• Minion

Talking Hello to all!

Hi All,

I have been reading the boards for some time now, but I decided to join as it looks like a friendly community. I'm coming from another board, which after 3 years of posting I have come to end my membership there as one of the administrators was becoming an evil dictator, in which I could not voice my own opinion. Come on, we know Eddie Murphey sucks in Haunted Manson lol Anyways, my name is Jeff I live in Riverside which is not too far from Disneyland. I'm a Junior in high school, and I enjoy Disneyland (Ap's unite ) I love theater and I enjoy making films. Perhaps some of you have heard of my website ThePhantomoftheManor.com, but thats besides the point. I can't wait to start posting here and I look forward to getting to know you all more. Pleasent screams!
    Jeff Wayne

• Earth Intruder

Re: Hello to all!

Welcome to the boards Jeff!

We are only slightly less frightening than the pin traders!

(Oh wait, some of us are pin traders, d'oh!)

Swing by the hub at noon on a Sunday and you can get to know some of your friendly micechatters better. Sweeeeet.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Jeff, you seem like the kind of person I can relate to. I am also into entertainment and all.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Welcome Jeff. I'm pretty new here too. There are a lot of people to get to know so hang in there! We live near each other (I work in Riverside) but I am just a bit older than you. But at least we have AP status in common.

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Well Welcome to MiceChat GhostHostJeff!!! As Chernabog mentioned we meet at the hub at 12:00 noon on Sundays. There is always a group that forms. Please stop by and introduce yourself! We usually get lunch afterward too so bring your spendin money.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Minion

Sounds great! I will have to go when I don't have work on a Sunday so I can meet all of you. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
    Jeff Wayne

• That's Hawt

Welcome to the boards! Its a great community we have here so just hang out and have some fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Your Avatar looks cool Mice Man.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Welcome to the boards, I hope you enjoy posting and reading here. As has been mentioned go to a noon meet and meet up with many of us at the park. Welcome to PrincessY and all other newbies as well!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• lol

Welcome Jeff! That's a cool site you have there.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Dude, I finally joined after lurking for weeks (okay, months) and these people here rock. You'll like it, everyone's totally cool.

And MiceMan does tend to have really cool avatars as well--something you might want to get used to.

Go to the meets. I obviously can't, being agazillion miles away, but if these people are as cool in person as they are abouts posting--well, you should have fun.

Peace out,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Senior Minion

Welcome to Micechat Jeff, hope you enjoy your stay! "THERES NO TURNING BACK NOW" No really, welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 10-18-2005 at 07:01 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• most magical vaca ever

Welcome
    ~~~~~~

• Time Traveler

Hey Jeff! Welcome to micechat. One word of advice... go to the meets!They're all very cool people , and the meets are fun to go to. I'd go to more if I lived closer, but I live so far away Have some fun!
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

That is a pretty good site. Perhaps we have a future celebrity on our hands here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast