Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your IQ?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

What's your IQ?

Tickle.com has some really great tests. I liked taking this one, its long but very interesting. So what's your IQ?

The Super IQ Test

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Re: What's your IQ?

what did you score?

Here is mine:
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle IQ test
    Kristen, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You're able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You've got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
    don't put much faith in these, but it was kind of fun anyways.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle IQ test
    Scott, your Super IQ score is 125

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.
    Not too shabby....prefer to think of myself more of a cunning linguist, tho....
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• 'Taint sure it's puddin!

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

I actually was wondering why the term comedian didn't show up there.... Hmmm......
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• most magical vaca ever

I'm tired from taking that long test....

anyone have cheat notes?
    ~~~~~~

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    what did you score?
    *laughs* That would help huh?

Here is mine:

Your IQ score is 131. This means that you are smarter than 98.0% of all other Super IQ test takers.

Your test results indicate that the way you process information makes you an Imaginative Mastermind.

You're an extremely talented person, with skills across the board. There is next to nothing you can't do. Your creativity gives you the ability to make connections between different ideas and your many skills allow you to express those ideas in any way you see fit (whether it be through the spoken word, the written word, or a numerical equation). You also have a practical knowledge of how things work because you pay attention and are a quick study.

• So!

Eh

Robert, your Super IQ score is 125

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I took the Classic IQ test a while ago and this is what I got. I'll have to take this one when I get a chance and compare results.

Congratulations, Stacy!
    Your IQ score is 131
    Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• insufferable know-it-all

By the way, Oct 22 is National Mensa Testing Day. If you want to get into Mensa by taking their test, contact your local group to make a reservation.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• So!

This was my classic IQ test score...oh I don't know...a year ago
    Congratulations, Robert! Your IQ score is 122

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
    Well what'llyouknow....I was dumberer a year ago.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

I was supossed to take the test with Gweryn, but didn't get up the guts. If only they still took SAT scores- but the tests I took don't count because they aren't old enough. Is there a membership fee to join? How much is it to take the test?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    Certainly better than being considered a master debater.

I haven't taken the test yet. I'd rather some web site NOT have my hotmail address.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Banned User

Information Organizer? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Information Organizer. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
    yeah right LOL!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Okay I took this IQ test and *whadda you know* got the same results as the last one I took- 131.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast