Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Rawr...

Our pet(s) and why we love them.

What kind of pet do all y'all have, and what makes them so cool?

I have two dogs, brother and sisiter, both Welsh tri-colored corgis, whose names are Ricky and Lucy. Ricky is awesome because he has one o' those laid back surfer type attitudes. If he could wear sunglasses, thy would fit him perfectly . Lucy on the other hand can be a bit of an itch with a "B" :devil: , but when shes, not shes the biggest sweetheart in the world and you cant help but pick her up and snuggle her. Ricky likes to play alot, and hes awesome. But so is Lucy, and I've gone and rambled myself into a corner now.

How about YOU?
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    I have a LOT of pets. Oh which, my favorite is Nala, a pastel calico.

She's been with me for 10 years now, and seems to be like a little person wrapped in fur. She cries when I'm not around, sleeps at my feet, and always knows when I'm about to awaken, and will come lay by my side. I can have the most stressful day, but when I pet her, she makes it all better.

• keep moving forward...

i have four birds (two parakeets and two african grays)3 dogs(2 shelties and 1 great pyreneese) and two cats
    my favorite is toby my sheltie... i dont know why i guess its just because hes MY dog and i trained him since he was a puppy... my great pyreneese now is up to my waist and he still has about a year of growing (hes gonna be HUGE)

• Boo's mom

I have an African Grey Parrot, Boo (see avatar) and a chihuahua, Noel. Noel is spoiled rotten, cries, sleeps in my bed and steals Boo's bread when he drops it off his cage. Boo stays on top of his cage and only goes in to eat and drink. He loves peanuts. He says hey boo-boo, hello boo, hi, bye, Noel, come here Noel, Heather, afflac, barks like a dog, cries like Noel, whines like her when she wants to bury something, he teases Noel all the time, he laughs like me, clucks like a rooster. I love my pets....I've had MANY pets (some were breeders, sick ones that I was taking care of, etc. ) but these two are my favorites...(besides my deceased guinea pig Rodney

• This Maid Loves it!!

I have a pure bred chihuahua name Peppy... He is a dark chocolate colored, spoiled, loving, feisty-but doesn't bite, and almost human doggie!! He loves when company comes over, especially people he knows, preferbably women, and he brings out his 'babies'...I just got him this mini easter bunny, that when you press it, it plays a Irish jig..he loves it!! He has his own chair, and he loves to jump on top of the couch, and look out the window!
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

• He's a tramp...

My sister's dog lived with me for a while and I got very attached to him, but now he's back with my sister and I hardly get to see him His name is Butch and he's half Lab and half Rhodesian Ridgeback. He is soooo cute and he is a very good dog (he listens when you tell him to do something and he like to play with his toys). I miss him...he is my Boo-Boo
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

I have one dog, Deogee (Deogge was a typo when I registered). He is a huskie mix and is seven years old. I have no idea what he is mixed with because he is fairly small, about 45-50 pounds. He looks like a small wolf. He is very laid back until it's time to go for a walk then he's like a Mexican jumping bean. He can jump higher than my head. He is an escape artist, one day he chewed through a wooden fence.

He loves to go to the beach and body surf.

• Waiting for the stork

My baby-cat, that's what I call Shadow. Shadow is 3 years old, half Siamese (sp?)
    half Bombay. He has the coloring of a Bombay (Black!!!) with Gold eyes, Beautiful. He weighs 16 lbs. (big for a cat) but he has the attitude of a Siamese, he doesn't seem to like my husband or kids much but he follows me everywhere (hence the name Shadow...he follows me like a shadow).
    He thinks he's a dog, He plays fetch and will bring me a toy if he wants to play. He only is allowed outside on his leash (inside kitty) and he comes running if I take the leash down. He has been known to sample form the toilet bowl (yeck!) he sleeps next to me or on my head and likes to sit close to me (but rarely on my lap)
    and he talks like a siamese loudly and frequently (and yes I understand what he's saying!)

He's my baby-cat, spoiled rotten. I love him so much.
    procrastibating

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-27-2005 at 08:07 PM.

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

I have a Maltiese Chewie named after chewbaka (sp?) from Star Wars, Gracie who is the wife of Chewie who is a ****z Tu / Poodle mix. Joined by their children: the boys twins Chip and Dale, and their younger sister Spot. This is what happens when you believe daughters who say keep this one keep that one I promise I will take one. Yeah right , not in apartment in LA. They sleep with us, yes two adults and 5 small dogs can fit in a king size bed, they are lap dogs regardless of what you are doing. five dogs equals a box of Milk Bones every other day. Were stuck with them now their family is our family LOL.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

3 cats. One named Jar-Jar who's all black. Named her Jar-Jar because we got her the day Episode 1 came out. She had these big gold eyes, clumsy, and annoying as hell. So the name fit. It fits even now while she's grown. Jar-Jar sounds African as well and she is all slick and looks like an Egyptian Bassetti.
    She had kittens and we kept two of them. A white Tabby named Lennox after the boxer Lennox Lewis and a grey tabby named Max after the true leader of the Lost Boys (The Vamp movie filmed here in Santa Cruz).

We also have a goldfish my wife named Adolph because he has a little Hitler mustache (Black Spot on his nose)
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Back home :-(

Two cats (kittens - they're 6 months old) named Max and Mia. They're tuxedo cats - meaning they're black with white paws and bellies. They are the sweetest things ever... most of the time. They love to sleep at our feet and snuggle us (but more me than my husband), however sometimes at 5 am they decide it's time to play with my husband (never me, they only wake HIM up ) My husband like to call them pirate cats - they have great markings for a "pirate" cat and they also LOVE to watch the POTC movie that used to be (I'm not sure if it's still there) on Visions Fantastic.

I have two crazy puppies...a miniature pinscher named Hercules and a pug named Mushu...I plan to have dog farm each named after a Disney character...
    "Somewhere under the sea and beyond your imagination is an adventure in fantasy."

• Senior Minion

I have a Beagle and 7 Cats.
    Milo the Beagle,he was a pound Dog That I saved.After My wife, he is my best friend, this dog meets me at the door everytime I come home. And knows the meaning of W-A-L-K, when spelled out.
    Wicket - tortiose colored cat, she was little she had a face like a Star Wars Ewok.
    Squeakers, Orange and White, he should have been named Stretch!! This cat is limber!!
    Then there's Thomas, he's your typical black cat with white Tuxedo chest!!
    He is quite the greeter.
    The rest are Momma, George(I hate this name, not my idea) next, Oliver from the movie.
    And Beeper, she's 18 years old now, but doing fine, cow colored cat.
    Milo loves these cats, If they get into a fight with each other, he breaks it up.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 03-02-2005 at 11:13 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

i have a 5 year old yellow lab and his name is Harley......we couldnt figure out a name for him when we first got him....so when we were driving home from the pet breeder with him as this cute little puppy, we saw a Harley Davidson motorcycle go by and thats how my dog got his name Harley....my dog is really overprotective of me and the rest of my family.....he likes to sleep on our beds and always has to be in a room with someone and never alone.....if u ask him if he wants a Cookie, he will stare at you and get all excited and then he will make you follow him to the kitchen and out to garage where his cookies are.......i love my dog......he is the cutest thing and most spoiled dog in the world.......he sometimes gets cold at nite, and so we put his own blanket on him......he is my best friend and i would be so sad to have to say good bye to him........
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast