Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

So... What did you get?

Time to share what loot you got for Christmas!

From the parental units I got a lot of little stuff. Notable items:
    -a new ceramic hair dryer (much needed)
    -a customized Rays jersey (well, we ordered it, it'll arrive the middle of January)
    -gift cards to Starbucks and Target
    -a fake Coach purse (but it's still cute)
    -Paul McCartney's "Good Evening New York City" CD/DVD

From the BF, I got:
    -a diamond necklace
    -a bigger cooling pad for my new laptop
    -a couple Disney DVDs I already own (Jungle Book and Lady & the Tramp), so he's going to take them back and get me Up and Dumbo

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Re: So... What did you get?

Well the best gift that I got was having my sister home for the holidays..she spent more then 3 months in the hosptial and barely made it in time for the hoildays..so that was the best present of all..having her here with us instead of the hospital
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
    Well the best gift that I got was having my sister home for the holidays..she spent more then 3 months in the hosptial and barely made it in time for the hoildays..so that was the best present of all..having her here with us instead of the hospital
    That's really great news. Sorry for her illness!

I just listed most of my gifts in mycroft's thread, but basically I got them earlier this month. The suspense was killing me and my presents were collecting dust in my parents' room.

• Nerd

Smile Re: So... What did you get?

The best thing I got was an original DLR ticket book complete with main entrance ticket. It is 30 years old from when the park was celebrating it's 25th anniversary. The price of admission...$16.50.
    Also got some vinylmation.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I got:
    -600 thread count sheets (which is what I wanted), big cold weather boots, and tea from my folks.
    -Down comforter and "Supergirls!" (it's a book about feminism and superheroes. It was on one of NPR's lists of books to read and I really want to read it.) from my aunt and uncle...

Oh and my stocking was cute/funny. Everyone in my family gets socks from "Santa"/my mom. "Santa" got me sock yarn and all the stuff to knit my own socks. Good Christmas.

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

I got a shredder. God I love it
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

• Banned User

I got Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 on Playstation 3. It is so awesome

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

I got a lot of good stuff from my relatives, but my favorites were probably an Alice teapot and teacup (from the resort) anddd $65 total in iTunes.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

This is going to sounds like BS, but I was really excited with the things I gave this year. Certainly what I gave was a lot more important than what I got.

• Minion

I was kind of bummed (I had lost my close stepfather in September and my stepgrandmother early this month [my closest family]) but I spent my christmas with my boyfriend of 8 months.

They got me:
    -HSM, Camp Rock, and more Camp Rock socks. -_-
    -A 72 color set of eyeshadow
    -A Nikon Coolpix L100
    -$50
    -Cute clothes
    -Click and 50 First Dates (Adam Sandler <3<3<3)

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    This is going to sounds like BS, but I was really excited with the things I gave this year. Certainly what I gave was a lot more important than what I got.
    That doesn't sound like BS, that sounds awesome.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    It was totally awesome. I got wifey something she lost lost ago that was very sentimental, perfect presents for my sister's whole family (apples to apples Disney version for sis), the kids were happy, got my Mom an Ipod and loaded 900 songs on it for her, got Dad an annual pass to Knotts so he could join the rest of us. All in all it was perfect, what I got was really inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    I agree! I have no source of income, so I don't really buy that many presents for friends, but I got three penguins for my friend and I'm really excited to give that to her.

It was totally awesome. I got wifey something she lost lost ago that was very sentimental, perfect presents for my sister's whole family (apples to apples Disney version for sis), the kids were happy, got my Mom an Ipod and loaded 900 songs on it for her, got Dad an annual pass to Knotts so he could join the rest of us. All in all it was perfect, what I got was really inconsequential.
    WAITASECOND. There's an Apples to Apples Disney Version?
    blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by Colorized View Post
    WAITASECOND. There's an Apples to Apples Disney Version?
    Yup! Had to order it on Amazon, it was about $40 with shipping. Haven't played it yet but it had a few twists like "The Poison Apple" where you have to pick an opposite card. Looked fun.

Yup! Had to order it on Amazon, it was about $40 with shipping. Haven't played it yet but it had a few twists like "The Poison Apple" where you have to pick an opposite card. Looked fun.
    For a second I thought I read "$40 in shipping" and I was like, "woah." I think I should probably sleep soon, since I can't read.
    :O WOW. I thank you for enlightening me. My cousin (who's eight) has a lot of trouble with the regular Apples to Apples, since she doesn't know about like the wars and people and stuff, but that would be absolutely perfect. It sounds like a lot of fun. I think I should inform my mother.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

some cool cats:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast