• Miss Marvel

Pray for Death has been nominated for a Horror Comic Award! Please VOTE!

My dear friends,

As most of you know, my husband, Nicholas Doan, aka Shocker_Batman, had the pleasure of writing a webcomic for DC Comics online imprint, Zuda, called "Pray for Death." Nick could not have had this experience without the tremendous support of our friends and family.

Pray For Death | Zuda Comics

So now, Nick and I call upon your generosity of time for one more voting opportunity. "Pray for Death" has been nominated for a horror comic award by the kind people at ComicMonsters.com. Winners are decided by public vote. Please take a moment to register for an account on the website...

Horror Comic Book News - Comic Monsters

...and vote for "Pray for Death" in the Best Webcomic category. You must be registered to vote, and voting ends on December 31st, so please don't delay.

Horror Comic Book News - Comic Monsters

We apologize for such short notice. The voting is only open for one week, and with it falling over the holidays, we are doing our best to send out the information. Please feel free to spread the word.

As always, Nick and I are so appreciative for your support and time in making Nick's dreams come true. Hopefully soon, our requests for online voting will end, and all it will take to show your support is go to your local comic book store and buy Nick's book.
    Last edited by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd; 12-28-2009 at 10:41 PM.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: Pray for Death has been nominated for a Horror Comic Award! Please VOTE!

Hey Gwen, do we put you in as our "referrer" or would that be better left blank? I'm passing this on to as many people as possible - and Nick needs to get onto his FB account and accept pending friend requests and send the word out there and then we can share it with other friends, if that makes sense. Good luck!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Hey Gwen, do we put you in as our "referrer" or would that be better left blank? I'm passing this on to as many people as possible - and Nick needs to get onto his FB account and accept pending friend requests and send the word out there and then we can share it with other friends, if that makes sense. Good luck!!
    You can leave it blank. I think that it has something to do with members earning points for referrals, but Nick and I have no desire to participate in that.

And yes, he needs to get on his Facebook, like pronto.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

• Seasick

I voted.

I really enjoyed the comic, so good luck to you.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• Miss Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    I voted.

I really enjoyed the comic, so good luck to you.
    Awwww. Thanks! I will let Nick know that you liked it.

• Do You know?

Voted.

It was a well written and drawn comic. *fingers crossed*

• Miss Marvel

Thanks for the help!

• Miss Marvel

Friends,

This is your last chance for to vote for "Pray for Death" as the best horror webcomic on ComicMonsters.com! Voting ends at noon PST tomorrow!

We are in third place with only a ten percentage difference between third and first! Your vote could make a difference.

Thanks for all the support MiceChat has given Nick over the years.