Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661111 ... LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: the 9 lives of the DMCA

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    There's one with a kid plucking their eyebrows until they bleed
    I've done that, no not while on meth and no not on purpose. It was a combination of ADD and talking on the cell(speakerphone)while plucking

Quote Originally Posted by MTNGIRL
    and d-mom, I can certainly see a few folks using that parking spot!
    Wouldn't be me, I can hardly park my truck as it is isn't that right All Aglow

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    I love this. The lady next to me thinks I'm a call girl or a meth addict or a lottery winner! WooHoo!!
    You mean it's not all of the above?I'm so disappointed.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    driving me insane, so about normal.

Hey Stink is your phone broken again? If not did you get a page from a 661 area code number yesterday?
    I did! My stupid phone! Being a substitute teacher (I don't even start til Monday), I get called so freaking much that they fill up my voicemail box almost everyday. Today I left my phone in the car, and I had 87 missed calls!
    Ugh.

So, yeah, I saw that, but there wasn't a missed call from the number, so I didn't write or call it back!

I did however JUST NOW get your spider text. GROSS!!

• Again! Again! Again!

Ohhh, the spider text. Talk about heebie jeebies!!
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Man O Lantern

Excuse me, I have an announcement to make!

I have cleaned out my PM box.

A little.

The end.

• That's Hawt

I did! My stupid phone! Being a substitute teacher (I don't even start til Monday), I get called so freaking much that they fill up my voicemail box almost everyday. Today I left my phone in the car, and I had 87 missed calls!
    Ugh.

So, yeah, I saw that, but there wasn't a missed call from the number, so I didn't write or call it back!

I did however JUST NOW get your spider text. GROSS!!
    EEw ... spiders!

I just thought I would let everybody know ... I am getting my phone replaced under warranty because I couldn't send or recieve pix ... so once I get it fixed ... you shall know ... I expect to be on the DTM list! Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Again! Again! Again!

Excuse me, I have an announcement to make!

I have cleaned out my PM box.

A little.

The end.
    Now it's gonna be a race to be one of the lucky ones to get in a PM to you before it fills up again!!
    I bring the magic!!!

•   
    • So fetch

I hate it when I leave my phone alone and there are 54 missed calls and all are from the sub line. Substitute teaching can drive a person to drink. My first job was for jr high P.E. Later that night I'm out with my girlfriends at a bar and who do I bump into? The other PE teacher.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I love this. The lady next to me thinks I'm a call girl or a meth addict or a lottery winner! WooHoo!!
    Personally, I think you're a Lottery Winning Call Girl strung out on Meth.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Again! Again! Again!

I bring the magic!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Ohhh, the spider text. Talk about heebie jeebies!!

Thank you both now I have the willies again.

For those that didn't receive the tm. I put on my shoe earlier and felt something I shook my shoe and it was a BIG HAIRY SPIDER!! MY FOOT TOUCHED IT

I'm so grossed out again

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Again! Again! Again!

Let's think happy thoughts....

Vodka
    Pool Boys
    Vodka
    Disneyland
    Vodka
    DMCA
    Vodka
    Children laughing
    Vodka
    Sugar and Spice and everything nice
    ...like Vodka
    I bring the magic!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Bully, I think you forgot Vodka.

Which I will indulge in tonight, I'm sure I'll need it after the Carnival. For those on the tm list, expect pictures of "fashion statements"

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Again! Again! Again!

With you, it's all about the vodka! And since you're calling me Bully when I'm being nice, I better give you a reason. Time to revive something that has been lost for a while!

Ode to Vodka by drnknmom

I thinnk it justmight be illegal to be this drunk
    I'm drunkedy drunk drunk
    I lvoe vodkad
    vodkal
    vodka vodka
    here it goes down, dpwn into mu be;;y

I love you guys
    love love love love love
    cause it's friday and I'm gonna getyoiu HIGH
    I bring the magic!!!

• Man O Lantern

I wish!

And by the way, this might be the Sudafed talking, but we don't call it "strung out," we call it tweaking.