Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Happiness on MiceChat

While I still believe it is great to point out error and areas for improvement regarding mainly both parks at the Disneyland Resort, we should never forget the warm welcome and friendship which brought us here!

I am dedicating this thread as a visiting place for everyone here on MiceChat (should you chose to cooperate) to share something which made you HAPPY during your experience on this website. It could be anything that has happened in the past, recently, or over a long span of time.

I'll start and hopefully some others will join in!

Today I was happy to post my first TR of 2010! I got a few very nice comments which I very appreciate and got some other member to post their own NYE pics, which were awesome!

What about you?

**There will be absolutely no negativity, judgement, etc. on this thread or it will fail miserably. Thank you and have a magical Disney day!**

• aka LIANNA

Blog Entries

Re: Happiness on MiceChat

One of my Happiest moments here at MiceChat happened recently when I posted a thread in regards to my old job. Everyone was nice and gave me advice that was greatly appreciated. I am truly honored to have such nice people, whom I've never met, help guide me in a tough situation.

Thank you, everyone! [=

~Lianna~

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Joining the RCMC and the friends I've created on here have supplied me with many happy memories. I can't wait to meet them at the anniversary meet.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

As a frequent visitor to WDW, the majority of our members are DL based so while I enjoy it when they visit my home park, it was nice to go out to CA for the first time and visit old and new friends.

My 1st visit to DL/DCA couldn't have been more perfect. I never wanted for company every day of my trip and every person I met or spent time with was wonderful. There are a lot of generous and kind Micechatter's on here and I was blown away by the sheer number of them during my trip.

So my happiness is enriched by meeting all of you and making my park going experience a more enjoyable and pleasant trip and I'm forever thankful.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

This place has become such an amazing part of my life. I never had an AP before MiceChat. Just the connection with other people, some from other parts of the world has been an amazing experience. Hanging out with my "kids" in the RCMC, being a sounding board for some of the first jr. members in the beginning of the boards, going to meets and hanging out with other MiceChatters..... just so much happy fun stuff because of the other members of the community!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Quote Originally Posted by astrologic View Post
    Joining the RCMC and the friends I've created on here have supplied me with many happy memories. I can't wait to meet them at the anniversary meet.

You speaking the truth, Sara!!

• Hukuna Matata!

For me my favorite moment so far was the Gumball rally, but not to far behind is the Haunt

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I am often amazed at the kindness of MiceChatters. This is a group that will give Disney tips, post requested pictures, give heartfelt personal advise. For the most part this is an amazingly considerate and helpful group of people and for that I am thankful.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Well I am married because of MiceChat lol That is pretty happy.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Glad to find a happy thread on here as I've encountered nothing but cranky people who have made me want to leave more than once.
    This post brought to you by Eli ♥
    You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's that about?
    LA GALAXYCHELSEA FCARSENAL FC

http://www.seashepherd.org

• Nerd

I originally joined MC just to see what was going on at DLR. My wife started working there and I wanted my handle to be CMWidower (because she is always at work when I'm home - weekends and nights) but thought that was depressing.

I've always loved Disneyland and so has my wife and one day she said, I think I'll see if I can get a job there and surprise, she did. We didn't know that she would be gone so much but she has had so much fun working there that we have all accepted it here at home. (we have 4 kids and she hasn't worked in a long time)

I wanted a better connection to the place myself. So here I am chatting with MC's and having fun. This is a cool site and the people are interesting to talk with.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• Hooterville, USA

The only thing that makes me sad about MC, is that some of the old MCers have left.

I wish we all had stayed here.

I hate change sometimes.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• MC State Comptroller

Happiness is a Warm Micechat

I really like it here,but at times i get down because I feel like there are a lot of cliques here. Plus since I live in AZ, I don't go to meets and don't know a lot of the chatters. Also recently, I seen quite a few trolls or at least trollish behavior here that I have never seen here ever. Most people don't realize i've been here since November of year one.

But 90% of the time I love this place, the people here are some of the best. The topics here (for the most part) are always fun to debate. Micechat is the best chat site period! Most welcoming, most interesting and most fun! I am glad I found it and it found me!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

MiceChat has indeed changed a lot since it's very early days. I do miss a lot of people that are no longer here. They pop in, from time to time, to say hi but it isn't quite the same. Of course, MiceChat mirrors life. We make some friends, who are in our lives for a short time, and then they go on their way to something else, never to be seen or heard from again.

I find that I keep reinventing my place here. It certainly has shifted over the years. As far as cliques, life is like that, so MiceChat is just following suit. That's natural, since we are all all individuals.

• Shifting cargo

I had a love for Disney before I joined MC but when I became a member, it became a passion. Roaming the threads has given me the perfect dosage of Disney each day. Being as I'm only ever able to visit DL once every year or every other year, Micechat has been a Godsend. Thank you to everyone on MC for making it the wonderful and exciting site that it is today!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast