Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trip reports

3 2.80%
  • Pictures

8 7.48%
  • Information

17 15.89%
  • General dialog (curiousity of comments)

8 7.48%
  • All of the above

63 58.88%
  • Other (please specify)

8 7.48%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Mischievous Mouse

Your favorite reason for visiting MiceChat

I love the pictures, but the info is not only helpful, it's fun to share. It gives me something to talk about while we are waiting in line ..."did you know..." "...and over here we have..."

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• =)

Re: Your favorite reason for visiting MiceChat

The thing that initially attracted me to MiceChat, and the thing that continues to be one of the strongest draws for me, is information about the park's history and behind-the-scenes operations. The whole park is a wonderfully crafted magic trick, exactly as it should be...but the thing about really good magic tricks is that I always want to know exactly how they go about deceiving me so cleverly. I want to look behind the curtain and thereby gain a better understanding of how I can create those sorts of illusions myself. MiceChat was one of many venues through which I figured I could learn about all this. Turns out this is also a very friendly, welcoming, fun community - much more so than many of the forums out there, I daresay. And because it's so large, there are a lot of viewpoints represented, which gives us the opportunity to see the parks through others' eyes and understand other mindsets a little better. I know I've certainly been persuaded to see things differently by very strong arguments by some posters here. And trip reports, photos, contests, off-topic discussions, rumors, and so forth are icing on the cake.

Wow, Datameister pretty much summed up EVERY single thought I was thinking of. Even though I'm new, I can obviously tell that this is a very fun and welcoming community where I can find very "interesting" information about the magic behind Disneyland.

• let's talk Disney, okay!

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP CONTESTS lots of creativity. as soon as i have the software i will participate
    Last edited by DubiousEndeavors; 01-08-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: wording

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

I came to MiceChat because the forum I was on for Myspace died out and someone posted info about it. I was searching for helpful tips from people that actually go to Disnayland and not just the generic guide book type info. Since, I have found the people on here are pretty awesome, I didn't know there were folks out there like me that love the mouse and his house and love talking (typing) about it!! I love seeing the photo's and how other people enjoy their trips, all around a big thumbs up and thanks for being here!!
    Yaye!

• Hukuna Matata!

I have been addicted to micechat ever since the first gumball rally I attended, There was a bond, kindness, and respect, Ever since I have been hooked, I love getting the point of views of fellow disney enthusiast. Sometimes the Negativity gets to me but I try not to let it get me down and move on to the positive, I love the trip reports the photos, and the updates, I must say that I am addicted.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Yeah, Datameister summed it up for me, too! I clicked 'all the above'. The trip reports aren't my biggest draw, but I do like to read the ones that are closest to my trip and compare. The backstage information is my favorite.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's definitely the people. I came originally for information about Disneyland, and I stay around because quite frankly MiceChatters are a whole lot of fun. From Dusty on down to the newest members. MiceChat has become a bright spot in my day, and a warm spot in my heart.

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

I used to check my facebook first thing when I got on the computer, now I find that I check Micechat first and then FB, lol
    Yaye!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

i remember coming here when i was doing a little research for my disneyland trip, and i got sucked into the micechat world for a few months now. i don't even remember what other websites i use to go on cause now it's just mainly this and facebook.

but yeah i chosed all of the above, but the pictures would have to be my favorite, but then i especially loved all the things i've learned, and then showing my friends how much i know about disneyland
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I rarely ever visit MC for Disney anything anymore. For me, it's all about keeping in touch with friends. The last 5 years here have given me the opportunity to come to know some amazing people.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Keeping in touch with friends that I have made though MiceChat.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl View Post
    I rarely ever visit MC for Disney anything anymore. For me, it's all about keeping in touch with friends. The last 5 years here have given me the opportunity to come to know some amazing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Keeping in touch with friends that I have made though MiceChat.

This.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I came to MC in search of info for an upcoming trip.

I stayed because of the people I met.

I've said it before..being a military family can make it hard to maintain friendships. You get to know someone, then..BOOM...you move away. I've made great friends on MC, and when I moved 18 months ago...they all came with me.

The people here are friendly, caring, helpful and funny as heck.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    It's definitely the people. I came originally for information about Disneyland, and I stay around because quite frankly MiceChatters are a whole lot of fun. From Dusty on down to the newest members. MiceChat has become a bright spot in my day, and a warm spot in my heart.
    Once again Barbaraann wrote the answer for me.

I love my MC family and yes a lot of you are family to me. From the celebration of babies, new loves, weddings and friendship, to the sadness of death, disaster, divorces and break-ups; what a long strange trip it's been. I'm a better person for having become a member of this community.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast