Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

• Again! Again! Again!

A Band of Bullies

Some of you may know that I have been given the nickname of Bully4. As I am told it is a term of endearment, it has also become a fun joke. While I was roaming the park with a few MiceChatters Sunday night, one of them being Disneykat, we found that Space was closed. But shortly after, it reopened. We were in a hurry to get on it again, in case it went down again, when we realized another MC'er had fallen behind (a story for D-kat to tell). What I witnessed next was quite amazing! Disneykat's bully emerged!! I then dubbed her Bullykat!!

Earlier that evening, I came to realize that I had finally found my evil twin. We had the same comments at the same time. The same evil ideas. The same evil and dirty thoughts. The same bully-ness, if you will. It continued throughout the rest of the evening. All this came from our own Olympicnut. And shortly after D-kat's morphed name, came Bullynut!

After a while, some of the MC'ers that we were with had gone home from the evening, which left me with the newly named Bullykat and Bullynut. As we stood in line for Buzz, Bullynut received a phone call from our friend, and yours, Chernabog. He met up with us after Buzz to ride Autopia (so Katie could get her car) and Space. When we got in line to "drive" the CM said they were training people and needed some people to act as a group that needed "special help". Needless to say, we were the right group! From there on out, we had nothing but evil thoughts and bully-ness come from Chernabog. He we therefore renamed Chernabully. But was later changed to Bullybog!

And now, suddenly, I had my own little bully minions! A new alliance was born! The Bully Alliance (the B.A.) And now I present to you, the founding members of the B.A and the bully minions....

Now, I must give an honorable mention to the "encouragement to this monster"....Dsnylndmom!! Yes, through text messages, she deemed me starting a cult of bullies. And helped with the naming of the B.A. members. So, she too, is a founding member!

Now, this is definitely an open membership, so if you can prove your bullyness, you're in!! So bully up people! There's always room for one more!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• For old time sake

Re: A Band of Bullies

Dude, You know what happened? Ok so here's how it all went down:

Space reopened and Darkbeer was lagging behind taking pictures. So as we were waiting I asked Deogee's mom "Is he taking PICTURES?????" I swore I would yell at him....and I did (jokingly of course) I asked him"Where have you been??? HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING PICTURES???? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ANYMORE PICTURES!!!!!" and with that...>Darkbeer went home.....

I YELLED AT DARKBEER!!!!! and now I am a member of the B.A.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Earth Intruder

HAHAHAH I DO look like Frankenstein in that pic! Now get on your knees and give me ten!

Dsnylndmom was a frickin NUT with her stained text messages... *lick*

Anyway, I think I am part of this club since I teach an aerobics class based on techniques for burning small children at Disneyland with cigarettes over at the Anaheim 24-hour fitness. Feel the burn!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• For old time sake

dsnylndmom's just jealous cause we would not let her be the Evil Queen of bullies......

Next on my agenda is torching the subs so there will be fun pics to look at
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Earth Intruder

She can be the B*tch Trog of the Universe! RAWR!

Now someone start my birthday thread or I'm gonna shove a sausage down your throat and stick starving dogs in your butt!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• For old time sake

Puh-lease...isn't that like something you do to all the cute boys????? Hot spicy sausages...are you drooling yet????

Holy heck someone nmeeds to come in here and post so we can be the big bad bullies...or maybe they are AFRAID of us!!!!

MUAHHHHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA our plan is working. Soon, we will take over THE WORLD
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Again! Again! Again!

The Pinky and the Brain theme song just went though my head!
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    dsnylndmom's just jealous cause we would not let her be the Evil Queen of bullies......

Next on my agenda is torching the subs so there will be fun pics to look at

I am SO down with that! I don't know what bully54 sent me (stupid broken phone) but yeah I am down with torching the subs.

And ... uhm ... my last major bulliness at the park was getting on the teacups I shoved a kid out of the way so I could get in the last one ... Is that bad enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• For old time sake

Miceman, we need to convene and ballot on your petition to join ther B.A. cause I mean you need at least 3 black balls to get in...oh wait that came out wrong
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I am SO down with that! I don't know what bully54 sent me (stupid broken phone) but yeah I am down with torching the subs.

And ... uhm ... my last major bulliness at the park was getting on the teacups I shoved a kid out of the way so I could get in the last one ... Is that bad enough?
    Oh Micey, you could be a pretty good candidate! Not just because of that action. I read your posts in the DMCA!!

For the record, I think the picture I sent you was my 2 empty martini glasses!
    I bring the magic!!!

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Oh Micey, you could be a pretty good candidate! Not just because of that action. I read your posts in the DMCA!!

For the record, I think the picture I sent you was my 2 empty martini glasses!
    Eh, That's what I figured! ... Friggin Cingular is being a bitch. I think I am going to call them tomorrow ... after I call SBC ... their stupid internet keeps timing out and it's pissing me off!
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• That's Hawt

Miceman, we need to convene and ballot on your petition to join ther B.A. cause I mean you need at least 3 black balls to get in...oh wait that came out wrong
    SHHH! I told you not to tell anybody! GOSH!

• For old time sake

I'm sorry.....I have to have SOMETHING to hold against you so I can get you to do what I want....now hand over your churro money
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• That's Hawt

I'm sorry.....I have to have SOMETHING to hold against you so I can get you to do what I want....now hand over your churro money
    Friggin Bully ......

And if you want the money, your going to have to fight me for it!
    (I'm not tickelish ... really!)

• Again! Again! Again!

....now hand over your churro money
    I bring the magic!!!

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast