• Mischievous Mouse

Mice Chat Appreciation

I just feel an overwelming urge to thank you all for being here for me. I LOVE DISNEYLAND so much. Recently someone asked about my upcoming trip, they said "you are going on vacation for 8 days, just to Disneyland"? "you are not going to do anything else the whole time in So. Cal. but Disneyland"? that's what WE (my family) wants to do, we have done it a few times before, and we love it. We submerge in it, we revel in it, we soak up the park!!

You folks make me feel normal, normal for wanting to spend ALL my vacation at DLR/DCA.

Thank you!!!!!!

Mike

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Re: Mice Chat Appreciation

That's awesome.......you spent 8 days @ the happiest place on earth!!

I'm hoping to do that in July for roughly a week. I've never done that much time. It's always been only 3 or 4 days and to me it's just never enough. Especially if you want to take your time and not feel rushed and to soak it all in like you said.

Rock on!!! Hope you get to do that again soon.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i hope you have a fantastic vacation!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I think there are a lot of us that come to California just to visit Disneyland. We got a nice tax refund this year, and I have already put the money aside for a week at Disneyland. No, I will not be going anywhere else, unless you count DCA, and Downtown Disney somewhere else. I can't wait. My plans are to be there on July 17th for Disneyland's 55th. That's because my very first trip was in 2005, and I was there on July 17th.

I really do appreciate MiceChat, because it was here that I became educated on the ins and outs of the Disneyland Resort, before I made my first journey west to sunnier California, from Chicago, Illinois.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Mischievous Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I think there are a lot of us that come to California just to visit Disneyland. We got a nice tax refund this year, and I have already put the money aside for a week at Disneyland. No, I will not be going anywhere else, unless you count DCA, and Downtown Disney somewhere else. I can't wait. My plans are to be there on July 17th for Disneyland's 55th. That's because my very first trip was in 2005, and I was there on July 17th.

I really do appreciate MiceChat, because it was here that I became educated on the ins and outs of the Disneyland Resort, before I made my first journey west to sunnier California, from Chicago, Illinois.
    I know, aside from being the nicest group of people on any message board on the entire internet (IMHO), I have picked up a number of tips and tons of advice here. In addition; read many, many heart-warming stories, and seen the best pictures.

The fiftieth celebration was fabulous. I just love the place, the feeling and the family friendliness. My family together at the best place there is to vacation!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Delawarean Girl

Have a great time in Disneyland. The MiceChatters will take care of you there. They are loads of fun inperson .

woo hoo! Sounds like the best vacation ever, have fun!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Fun is a given at Disneyland, and if you meet up with fellow MiceChatters that's an extra added bonus.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort