Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Boat shoes all day long

Cool Disneyland McDonalds

So the other day I was posted up at the McDonalds across the street from Disneyland looking to get in on something super salty. The fries were all hanging out in their little warming hut, just mocking me. I could tell they were saying things, like this one, it was one of those that get crinkly and a little brown, but you know it tastes better than the golden ones. “Look at that guy over there, he’s hungry, that’s for sure…but he ain’t getting me. Guys got to know that I don’t give up that easy. When metal spoon-shovel barges down into here I am going to flop right out. Because of my crinkly nature, I can bend more than the rest of you, hang in positions a fry is never meant to hang. Ballin!”

That’s when I locked in on him; a brown among goldies. Uncontrollably, I hummed the McDonalds, “baa dop bop bop baa”. I approached the counter, knowing full well what I needed to do. “Can I get a large French fry?” The brown fry went wild! He knew that the amount of fries needed to fill a large carton would not amass to enough to include him in the scooping area. He was just outside of large range. Showing confidence rarely seen in a fry, he even moved a little closer to the edge, just to rub it in. “Wait, can I make that a super size?” The scream was at such a high frequency that only neighborhood dogs could hear it. The brown fry was shrieking as he couldn’t move himself fast enough away from the danger zone. Death would soon befall this little jerk and I needed to prepare. A table with a view was what I wanted. I wanted to look out the window at the park while I consumed my salty treat. I threw my sweatshirt on the back of the chair to reserve my spot and then came back to grab my fries.

There he was, hanging out of the corner of the carton, half way in, half way out. Not wanting to see his fate first hand, he had crinkled the very top of his physique, which could only be his head, into a hooked-cane shape. But he couldn’t cover his ears, friends, it wasn’t going to be that easy. The most dreaded sound after initial selection to any fry, is the deafening, throbbing thud of the ketchup pump. I sat my tray beneath the pump and went to town. I pumped that pump like I was trying to fill up a pool toy on a hot day. The ketchup flowed like prescription drugs at Neverland Ranch; big globs of thick red joy poured onto my tray. Time to get down to business.

I set the tray on my reserved table and positioned my self as comfortably as possible on the hard plastic bench. Starring down at the fries, I noticed the brown fry was no longer crinkled up cane-style. He was now as straight as an arrow. Apparently, sometime during the pumping of the condiment, he realized his fate was sealed, and taking it like a man-fry would be the only honorable thing to do. Either that or he was scared stiff. Didn’t matter to me, I was hungry and he was food.

Man those fries were good!
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

Re: Disneyland McDonalds

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    “Wait, can I make that a super size?”
    you can still supersize items at McD's? i thought this 'feature upgrade' was done away with when people started suing the restaurant because it was the company's fault for making them fat......... ?
    -plagued

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by plagued View Post
    you can still supersize items at McD's? i thought this 'feature upgrade' was done away with when people started suing the restaurant because it was the company's fault for making them fat......... ?
    ya know that always botherd me you could order a super size anything back in the day and then sue the company because they made you fat? i dont ever remember seeing someone with a gun to their head by a mc Ds manager telling them they had to eat it much less order it..whats next? people sueing starbucks because they drop their frappuchino in their lap and it was too cold?
    "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Ahh...I love a story with a happy ending.

• hi!

but i must say, and i've said this a lot recently because for some reason there have been a LOT of threads involving McDonald's fries: even though they can withstand an atomic bomb, and who knows what they can do to your stomach and health, i absolutely love them. dont hate.

i miss being able to order the Bucket of Fries. in that large red oversized cup thing.
    -plagued

Oh man, those fries are legit. And you know they can't be good for you! I hit those things up maybe once every couple weeks after a really long training run or surf when I need to replenish sodium levels - i.e. when I lose self control

Thanks for reading guys!

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Excellent story. But I must say I prefer IN-N-OUT fries.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    Excellent story. But I must say I prefer IN-N-OUT fries.
    I enjoy both McDonald's Fries and In-N-Out Fries.

But I espically enjoy the In-N-Out Fries ANIMAL STYLE!!!!!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Heck, the Harbor McDonald's can't even sell a $1 Sweet Tea, even though almost every other Orange County location offers one. Also, the new Breakfast Dollar Menu is a lot less at the Harbor McD's.... They have maybe half, if not a little less than what other nearby McDonald's offer... (If you got a large family, there is a McDonald's a few blocks south of Chapman on Harbor. You can save a lot of money, even including the drive down there in gas/wear and tear costs on your vehicle).

As for In-n-Out fries, since they use FRESH Potatoes, there are some times of year that they are MUCH better than others, depending on the starch content of the current potatoes being offered. McDonald's you will find the same "day in, day out", which are GOOD, but there are times where In-n-Out can be GREAT!!!!!

And of course, the hamburgers themselves, no brainer, In-n-Out ROCKS!
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 02-11-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• "Always On The Move..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I enjoy both McDonald's Fries and In-N-Out Fries.

But I espically enjoy the In-N-Out Fries ANIMAL STYLE!!!!!
    I'm totally addicted to Animal Style!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

I am liking the sounds of these "animal-style" fries...however, have to disagree with the whole In-N-Out craze. I like the food, it's not that - it's just the amount of press. Every time we have a friend come out from out of state, they insist on going to one of these joints because of the hype.

Have any of you ever been to Burgerville in Oregon? Try and make a trip there sometime, friends, as the food surpasses INO Burger by leaps and bounds.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

If we're talking about out of town joints, most of you WDW visitors have probably already had waffles at Waffle House. Now those should be on the west coast!
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

•   
    • Senior Minion

Just reading these posts about waffles and french fries added a couple of inches to my waist!

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Oh man, those fries are legit.
    If by legit, you mean there is some actual potato product in them - I suppose so. I'll bet if they removed all the chemical additives they would neither taste nor look so appealing.

I prefer real potatoes fresh pressed through a slicer and right into hot oil. IMHO - It's the difference between a Ferrari and a pair of Crocks.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast