Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Shifting cargo

Get excited for your trip here!

I am going May 21st-26th and I am positively ecstatic to go! It's just my best friend and me for 5 whole days at the Happiest Place on Earth! We have to raise a good chunk of money for the trip which is making me pretty darn anxious, but also really excited and determined. As far as I know, all of the rides will be open and the weather is going to be beautiful.

Who else is getting excited for their next trip?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Down Pluto!

Re: Get excited for your trip here!

My Daughter, her BFF roomie, and I will be going for the beginning of October. We are so Jazzed.

Booked the hotel already.

It's never too early to be excited about going to Disneyland.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• Shifting cargo

Oh it's never to early to get excited about Disneyland or start planning for it. I've been planning this trip since August of last year and I've had the hotel booked since December.

• Found my prince!

I booked a trip for my friend and I in July for 6 days. We are getting very excited. It's going to be a great girls trip! Can't wait.

We will be there next Thursday, March 4 for 7 days.

And even though we were just there in December (and September if you are counting) I am excited, my almost 8 year old daughter is excited, my 3 year old son is excited (as he misses Buzz and Woody soooooooooooo much ), my husband is, well, I will just say not as excited as the rest of us.

All it takes for me to get excited is picturing myself walking down Main Street....

And, yes, we do live in Denver and have annual passes!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Going to WDW for my birthday. I have NEVER been there for my b-day. We're also playing Kevin Yee's Magic Pursuit so I am jazzed for that Dinner at a new restuarant and staying at BLT... gonna be excellent!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Hukuna Matata!

Im going to take a trip in march or april but I am more pumped up for May 1st, Im going to try to take friday off or monday off haven't decided probably friday!

We are driving down from WA state,in May. The rode trip will be an adventure in itself, because our Kids have never been in the car that long and we are stopping for 2 days prior in San Fransisco to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum. I'm from California, but my Husband has never really scene the area, (only the air port to Disney and back). The drive from here to there has so much to see and although I know its going to be a crazy rush, I hope to take in as much as possible. We are also going to stop at PIXAR, even if its just a picture in front of the gates, we have to see it! Maybe on the way back will take 101 for a while, as I have done the entire drive from Canada to Mexico and know how gorgeous it is. We may also stop some were on the central coast so I can show my little family were I grew up going on vacation. I would also love to stop at Solvang, Hurst Castle, and Muir Woods, but that may be a bit much...Will see. We are going to be at the Park for 5 days. CANT WAIT!!!!
    Jewish American Disney Princess

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by JADP View Post
    We are driving down from WA state,in May. The rode trip will be an adventure in itself, because our Kids have never been in the car that long and we are stopping for 2 days prior in San Fransisco to go to the Walt Disney Family Museum. I'm from California, but my Husband has never really scene the area, (only the air port to Disney and back). The drive from here to there has so much to see and although I know its going to be a crazy rush, I hope to take in as much as possible. We are also going to stop at PIXAR, even if its just a picture in front of the gates, we have to see it! Maybe on the way back will take 101 for a while, as I have done the entire drive from Canada to Mexico and know how gorgeous it is. We may also stop some were on the central coast so I can show my little family were I grew up going on vacation. I would also love to stop at Solvang, Hurst Castle, and Muir Woods, but that may be a bit much...Will see. We are going to be at the Park for 5 days. CANT WAIT!!!!
    Woah, so much to do! It's really too bad that Pixar doesn't allow tours anymore. I went there with a girl's science group 5 years ago and I had the most wonderful time. This is a picture of my name tag

I was there at the Walt Disney Family Museum for opening ceremonies and the museum is truly wonderful. It's all put together so nicely and there's so much to see. Beware of the last room in the museum. I was very tempted to cry.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Planning a week trip in July with my best friend, my mom, and nieces. We'll see how it works out. I have the vacation time scheduled it's just everyone else's schedule right now is uncertain.

But I am also trying to plan for Memorial day wknd with just my 2 nieces. The oldest one will be back home from ASU by then for the summer so she is extremely excited, she's tired of hearing me going to the park without her.

Either way the planning stages are always exciting.

• TiggersAreWonderfulThings

Yes, I agree the planning is just as exciting. We are heading out in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel silly for being so excited but I get over that pretty quick. I am even smiling and feeling all giddy inside as I type this!!!!!
    T T F N . . .

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Now that we've got a team for the Rally pretty much planned out, I'm going to register this weekend. We're SO excited for it!

Also, as NNL said, we're heading to our home DVC resort for the first time and we're so excited about staying there! That, Magical Pursuit, Flower and Garden, and dinner at the Wave. Awesome! A little over a month!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Going in March for my #11's Bday celebration!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisonica View Post
    Yes, I agree the planning is just as exciting. We are heading out in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel silly for being so excited but I get over that pretty quick. I am even smiling and feeling all giddy inside as I type this!!!!!
    Sometimes I lay and talk on the phone with my best friend whom I'm going to the parks with, and I talk about all of the rides that we're going to go on and all of the things we're going to do and I have the biggest smile on my face and inside I'm exploding! Hehe, I'm a little kid when it comes to getting excited for our trips. It's especially exciting when the trip is only 3 months away! I started planning this trip close to 7 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    Woah, so much to do! It's really too bad that Pixar doesn't allow tours anymore. I went there with a girl's science group 5 years ago and I had the most wonderful time. This is a picture of my name tag

I was there at the Walt Disney Family Museum for opening ceremonies and the museum is truly wonderful. It's all put together so nicely and there's so much to see. Beware of the last room in the museum. I was very tempted to cry.
    Yes, I wish we could tour too!!! It would be a dream come true for us! My Son's dream is to be an animator, (hes really talented and takes classes also), and we just have to see it on the way down. He knows all the animators names and every thing about all the movies, he will even tell you that hes a, "disney dork". Hey, there are worse things a kid could be into. Okay now I'm being a proud Mom...Oh well.
    Jewish American Disney Princess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast