Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    whoop- ya beat me to it.....

  2. #17

    • e komo mai
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,362

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
    Maybe now Shatner will admit it and take off the "rug."
    I don't think he can. I hear it's attached to his girdle.

  3. #18

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Sulu is gay- whoa!

    Dupe sorry- maybe a merge?

  4. #19

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    whoop- ya beat me to it.....
    Yeah, by a lot of hours.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  5. #20

    • Hedonist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In the Commune
    Posts
    611

    Re: Sulu is gay- whoa!

    Does the Federation have a Don't ask Don't tell policy?

  6. #21

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Sulu is gay- whoa!

    Quote Originally Posted by General You
    Does the Federation have a Don't ask Don't tell policy?
    HA!

    I forgot where I heard this ....... I've known it for a while.
    .

  7. #22

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    22,687

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    I'M ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!!

    I never would have guessed ...


  8. #23

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Yeah, by a lot of hours.

    Yah- that sounded really snarky.....

    but I'm surprised- it's hard to be private in Hollywood, and he's been with his partner for 18 years. Longer than most celebrity marriages....

  9. #24

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    Yah- that sounded really snarky.....

    but I'm surprised- it's hard to be private in Hollywood, and he's been with his partner for 18 years. Longer than most celebrity marriages....
    You know, that's a very good point. It is nice to see a relationship last longer than the Hollywood average - which is what, 1-2 years? 3-4 months?

  10. #25

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacha
    You know, that's a very good point. It is nice to see a relationship last longer than the Hollywood average - which is what, 1-2 years? 3-4 months?

    or a matter of hours.....

  11. #26

    • Happy Memories
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Somehow I'm not at all surprised. The interesting thing about everything he's gone through in life is how he not only grew up ashamed of his sexuality, but also his race. As a Japanese-American child at a time when the japanese were not popular in America, he went through a lot. I think it's great that he was able to overcome all that and be successful in life.

    now I wonder.... think this will have any effect on the value of that Autographed picture of him I currently have burried in my home office somewhere???




  12. #27

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    I'M ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED!!!

    I never would have guessed ...

    ya know- I wouldn't have guessed. But then again I was shocked when I found out that Walter Koenig and James Doohan didn't really have accents! That is how geeky I was about those characters! And other than Kirk- I never thought about the sexuality of the characters nor the actors.

  13. #28

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    Yah- that sounded really snarky.....
    Wasn't being snarky. I was just making a statement that the story had been up for a few hours. That's all. No need to be defensive!

    Go Sulu!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  14. #29

    • Earth Intruder
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Tangent Universe
    Posts
    3,060

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I don't think he can. I hear it's attached to his girdle.
    HAHAHAHAAAHAAH! I lub joo Gemmy Cricket!
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)



    Founding Member of the BA!

  15. #30

    • Original Mice-Chatter
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,255

    Re: Mr. Sulu Comes Out of the Closet

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy4
    Wasn't being snarky. I was just making a statement that the story had been up for a few hours. That's all. No need to be defensive!

    Go Sulu!!

    Uh huh.....not even worth the discussion any longer. Not defensive- just an observation on the tone of the post- if it was unintentional - that's fine.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10-26-07 Wizard's Closet
    By Chuck Oberleitner in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:01 PM
  2. Batwoman comes out of the closet.
    By Disney Wrassler in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 05:14 AM
  3. My mum, the closet Disney geek
    By Speedway in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 05:46 PM
  4. Willie Nelson comes out of the Closet!!!
    By OogieBoogie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 09:31 PM
  5. Mr. Sulu (George Takei) - The Interview
    By desertdweller in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 08:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •