• Banned User

Has any one here ever bought disneyworld packages on ebay?

On Ebay they are always selling packages like 3 nights stay at an erea motel, and passes for like 49.99 has any one ever bought packages from ebay ? I am so wondering if these deals are for real. Heres one from Ebay

5 DAYS/4 NITE ORLANDO VACATION & 2 DISNEY TICKETS!XMAS HOLIDAYS STILL OPEN~Over 790 Happy Ebay Customers

-
    $129.95
    $139.95

or this one

4 NITE ORLANDO VACATION & 2 DISNEY TICKETS~1 BDRM!
    Award Winning Resort! Over 790 Happy Ebay Customers!

-
    $129.95

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Has any one here ever bought disneyworld packages on ebay?

Are they timeshare deals? That would be first guess.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Banned User

You'll stay at our Award Winning Gold Crown Resort in Kissimmee only 2 miles from Disney ~ in the heart of all the action!
    A Gold Crown resort is equivilent of AAA's 'Five Diamond' rating This is a designer furnished one bedroom condo with jacuzzi, a full kitchen, a king bed in the bedroom and a pullout queen size sofa in the living room, remote control tv's with cable, and video player.
    Here are just a few of the world-class amenities and guest activities you'll find at our Resort:
    • On-site attraction tickets
    • Supervised children's programs
    • Convenience store and gift shop
    • 9,000 sq. ft. Heated outdoor pool
    • Hot tub
    • Children's pool
    • Barbecue grills
    • Tennis courts
    • Computer Center
    • Theater
    • Basketball court
    • Clubhouse
    • Pool-side cabana
    • Karaoke
    • Children's playground
    • Video arcade
    • Golf simulator
    • Special rates at nearby select golf courses

RESERVATIONS can be made as soon as the auction is paid for! No lengthy paperwork and no long wait!
    NO per person tax or processing fees! No vacation 'codes' or 30 day activation rules!
    We are the actual agents and you deal directly with us for your reservations!
    This is a resort promotion and all we ask is for you to take a short and informative 90 minute tour of the hosting resort while you are there. You are under NO obligation to purchase anything and the rest of your time belongs to you! These units rent for $150 per night. Including 2 theme park tickets (not hoppers), the value of this package is over $550. All photos used on this auction offering are true representations of the resort area and/or accommodations. You will receive your tickets during your resort stay. NO PETS
    OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS: After the auction purchase, you become our 'Guest'. We strive to ensure our guests a pleasant transaction, easy reservations and do everything within our power to achieve that goal. Our years of experience guarantee you reliable top knotch customer service with a personal touch. We give it our all to make sure you have a great vacation, from our reservation service through arrival. We are so confident in ourselves, that if we can't fulfill 2 of your reservation travel dates, we will gladly refund your money! Nobody can offer you that!
    Please take the time to read our feedback...not only from folks like you who have PURCHASED our vacations, but from folks who have actually TAKEN their vacations! We have NO per person nightly charges...just a simple room tax per night that you pay to the RESORT upon arrival.

TO QUALIFY: You must be at least 23 years old and make a minimum of $40,000 per year (cohabitating (SAME ADDRESS ON PICTURE ID) or married combined) and carry a major credit or debit card. Married couples must be traveling together. This vacation package is not good for groups. A group is defined as more than one family or friends, traveling on separate carsontravel promotional packages to the same destination on the same travel dates. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions BEFORE bidding.

Please be flexible in your travel dates as holidays fill up quickly. This Travel Package auction must be paid for within 3 days after auction close and must be used within the dates specified on the auction offering.You will receive your Guest Travel Certificate containing our 800 number for fast reservations and or payment within 24 hours of your winning bid via e-mail so be SURE your address is correct so we can contact you! You may only purchase ONE vacation promotion to Orlando through carsontravel every 15 months. You are responsible for room taxes of approximately $10 per night (not per person) and all items of a personal nature.
    ******This offer is not good for residents of Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and North or South Dakota or for Florida residents in Polk, Osceola, Orange, Lake Brevard, Seminole or Volusia who live within 50 miles of Kissimmee. If you bid on and win this auction and are a resident of these areas, we will hold you responsible as the winning bidder!

"By listing this auction I verify that I am the actual travel agent or travel provider and not a third party affiliate. The travel/accommodations in this auction will be booked directly through me and not an outside agency. I also verify that, other than the government taxes and related government fees stated within the listing description itself, there will be absolutely no additional fees, charges or after auction purchases associated with booking the travel within this listing."
    SquareTrade Travel Verified 094725839632

• Banned User

can you believe its not for people in california and montana , idaho and so on. gee I wonder why? hummm scam do I see

• Circle of Ancients

I would not.

Stupid me!! I heard a thing for a Vegas timeshare whatever thing the other night. Get 2 free nights, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I called them and stupidly gave my work number. They have called me EVERY night since even though I told them we made other arrangements.

• most magical vaca ever

My rule of advice...

If it sounds to good to be true, it most likely is a scam
    ~~~~~~

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Are they timeshare deals? That would be first guess.
    This is a resort promotion and all we ask is for you to take a short and informative 90 minute tour of the hosting resort while you are there. You are under NO obligation to purchase anything and the rest of your time belongs to you! These units rent for $150 per night. Including 2 theme park tickets (not hoppers), the value of this package is over $550.

Yup time share. I wouldn't do it, but that's just me. I've heard too many timeshare horror stories.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• A Pirate's life for me!

Once you get into their (locked) room, you can't get out without signing your life away. VERY high pressure sales tactics involved. I'd rather pay full price than have to sit through their sales pitch. If you do get out of it w/o signing your first born over to them, you will be so mad and fed up, you won't be able to enjoy the rest of your trip. And plan on disconnecting your phone number. You'll get plenty of "follow-up" calls from them.

They exclude those listed states due to them having FULL DISCLOSURE laws on the books. Gee...Why would they do that???

STAY AWAY! You've been warned!