I am so OCD with my whole iTunes library. I can't stand seeing the black box on where the album art is suppose to go on my iTunes. Each songs' information has to be as complete as possible and it bothers me oh so much when I see the same artist name multiple times on my iPod.
Naturally, every song's play count has to be acounted for, and I've always found it interesting to watch the positioning of songs and their movement on a smartlist I created entitled, "Top 100 Most Played"
My top five songs most played:
1. 249 plays - Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
2. 230 plays - Poker Face - Lady Gaga
3. 222 plays - Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
4. 199 plays - Telephone - Lady Gaga
5. 172 plays - The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani
You can just name the top song if you want