Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593

    Talking Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    We went to the MOA last Saturday and there were Mickey and Chicken Little!! It was so wonderful to see Mickey here in Minnesota, I can't even tell you!!

    They had a big area set up where they were doing a lot of advertising. Game systems were set up with Disney games available to play. They had a screen with Scene It Disney edition going on. They even had a few computers set up where people were able to try out VMK!

    Of course, they were hugely pushing Chicken Little. The Disney Store CM's were working the area. The Disney Store at the MOA is closed for rennovation- as BigPigletFan well knows! By the way- I spoke to a few of the CM's and they said HI!!

    We took a few pictures that I wanted to share with you guys.

    Me SO HAPPY to see Mickey!!!! In Minnesota!!!


    Ethan and Me with Mickey


    Ethan and Me with Chicken Little & Mickey
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  2. #2

    • And they call me Mad!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your Mind
    Posts
    10,962
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    ha thats cool! Wish I could have drove up for that.
    What an idiot....

    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.


  3. #3

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    ha thats cool! Wish I could have drove up for that.
    We saw it on the news and rushed out to get there! It wasn't even listed as an event on the website! That would have been awesome to meet you there!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  4. #4

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    OMG, I'm so jealous!!!!!! That's so cool!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  5. #5

    • loves a silver lining
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    15,597
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    THat's so cool~ And you both look adorable!



    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Thanks!!

    I was gushing! I was so happy to see Mickey- I seriously almost cried. I am such a dork! I told him I loved him and he blushed!! <sigh> I can't wait to get to Disneyland!!!!!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  7. #7

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,820
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    I was gushing! I was so happy to see Mickey- I seriously almost cried. I am such a dork! I told him I loved him and he blushed!! <sigh> I can't wait to get to Disneyland!!!!!
    I probably would've cried too! That's too awesome! :]

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana, United States
    Posts
    8,666
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Great pictures Tink - I'm green with envy - you and your little one are positively glowing!

  9. #9

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Awww, Tink, how exciting to be able to see Mickey outside of Disneyland!!!! I wonder if he'll be there when I go to MN next weekend. LOL I doubt I'll get to MOA though
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  10. #10

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    Awww, Tink, how exciting to be able to see Mickey outside of Disneyland!!!! I wonder if he'll be there when I go to MN next weekend. LOL I doubt I'll get to MOA though
    You are coming to MN? Where? Why? Details!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  11. #11

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    You are coming to MN? Where? Why? Details!

    I arrive at MSP at 5:24am on Friday November 11 and leave at 9:20pm on Sat Nov 12. I am coming for my friends wedding. Short trip, and I wish I could stay longer, but vacation time, and money will not allow for that. I told my friends mom that I REALLY want to go to MOA, but....well, maybe next time
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  12. #12

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Back in California BABY!
    Posts
    6,593

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    I arrive at MSP at 5:24am on Friday November 11 and leave at 9:20pm on Sat Nov 12. I am coming for my friends wedding. Short trip, and I wish I could stay longer, but vacation time, and money will not allow for that. I told my friends mom that I REALLY want to go to MOA, but....well, maybe next time
    Awww! Too bad it's so short! I'll have to PM you my number though just in case you have a spare minute and I could come say HI!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson



  13. #13

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    All smiles at the DL!
    Posts
    20,517
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mickey and Chicken Little at the Mall of America! Pics!

    Awww! What a wonderful surprise! You guys are definately glowing!! I hope he enjoyed his trip up north! Looks like Chicken Little forgot to pack a jacket.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





  14. #14

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    We went to the MOA last Saturday and there were Mickey and Chicken Little!! It was so wonderful to see Mickey here in Minnesota, I can't even tell you!!

    They had a big area set up where they were doing a lot of advertising. Game systems were set up with Disney games available to play. They had a screen with Scene It Disney edition going on. They even had a few computers set up where people were able to try out VMK!

    Of course, they were hugely pushing Chicken Little. The Disney Store CM's were working the area. The Disney Store at the MOA is closed for rennovation- as BigPigletFan well knows! By the way- I spoke to a few of the CM's and they said HI!!
    Aww... that's awesome TinkPink!!! I so would of been there with you too if I was still in Minnesota. I hear the store still hasn't opened yet, so we will see. Thanks for saying hello for me and passing on the hello. You're awesome and I'm glad you got to see Mickey and that little chicken!!

Similar Threads

  1. Nick Universe at the Mall of America - A photographic reflection
    By BigPigletFan in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:30 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 09:33 PM
  3. Nickelodeon moves into Mall of America
    By Anders in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:53 AM
  4. Chicken Little national mall tour
    By SimbaYo in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 11:47 AM
  5. SEPHORA opens at the Mall Of America!
    By BigPigletFan in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 03:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •