Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• e komo mai

X-mas Commercials Already!

I just saw my first one last night (on Halloween)!

I don't remember the product, but...

Noooooooooo! Too soon!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: X-mas Commercials Already!

They have had Chistmas stuff up in the stores for weeks, maybe a month.

I remember when I used to work retail we would do the Christmas trees and stuff on Halloween night. Fun stuff.

• e komo mai

Costco had Xmas stuff in September!

• Banned User

Yay!!! ok, so I love it and will love it til I die!! I am a die hard christmas fanatic. Not for the gifts, ( what gifts ) but for the songs, the fun the adds, the pretty colors I love christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Yay!!! ok, so I love it and will love it til I die!! I am a die hard christmas fanatic. Not for the gifts, ( what gifts ) but for the songs, the fun the adds, the pretty colors I love christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heck, I'm a X-mas fan myself. I love celebrating my friends and family and gifts and ddecorations etc. But it's too soon!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I just saw my first one last night (on Halloween)!

I don't remember the product, but...

Noooooooooo! Too soon!

Its things like this that make me glad I still don't have cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

christmas keeps coming earlier and earlier, i sware. when i was at the grocery store about a week and a half ago, where the halloween stuf used oto be was all decked out in christmas and smelled like cinnamon and pine-they even had wreaths for sale, made of real tree! jeez. luckally, the little retail store i work at doesn't really jump on the holidays bandwaggon so quickly, we just take one at a time cause christmas=stress.

Remember when they used to get the xmas items out at thanksgiving. Four weeks of holiday decorations is enough

• WARNING!

I don't see any problems with Christmas being hyped this soon... I have no problems with it at all ...Maybe a few more My Little Ponys and Nerf guns can be sold... You know, the things that make Christmas great.

Pay no attention to the person behind the curtain... It's just ToyGuy

• Huh?

Saw a Cracker Barrel with Christmas stuff popping up in August..
    -Tim

• Again! Again! Again!

Christmas cards have been out since the end of August. It's funny how there seems to be no Thanksgiving!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

We have been listening to the Seasonal Favorites channel on DirecTV the last few weeks to hear the Halloween songs. This morning my daughter turned it on and Hark, The Herald Angels Sing was on Our first Christmas song already!! And the stuff in the stores has been out for at least a month, there were like 3 racks of Halloween items and about 10 of Christmas, all in what used to be the gardening section of the store, LOL!

But, I'm not complaining - for me, it IS the most wonderful time of the year!!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    They have had Christmas stuff up in the stores for weeks, maybe a month.
    The Wal-Mart next to where I work put out their Christmas items before the Halloween stuff. I went into Target this morning and they had an entire team of people shoving off the Halloween items and setting up the Christmas area. I didn't see one item for Thanksgiving.

I remember when I used to work retail we would do the Christmas trees and stuff on Halloween night. Fun stuff.
    When I worked retail the Christmas decorations would NOT be seen until the day after Thanksgiving, the busiest shopping day of the year. That was part of the magic of Christmas. Now it's still 100+ degrees outside and stores are decked out. What about Halloween and Thanksgiving? Those holidays are being swept aside. The greed of the retailers trying to one up each other is offensive.
    You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

• most magical vaca ever

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    We have been listening to the Seasonal Favorites channel on DirecTV the last few weeks to hear the Halloween songs. This morning my daughter turned it on and Hark, The Herald Angels Sing was on Our first Christmas song already!! And the stuff in the stores has been out for at least a month, there were like 3 racks of Halloween items and about 10 of Christmas, all in what used to be the gardening section of the store, LOL!

But, I'm not complaining - for me, it IS the most wonderful time of the year!!

Yessssssssssssss!!!! I was listening to that station before I saw an advertisement for it the other day saying "Coming November 1st" I got so giddy

I everything Christmas!!! People ask me if there is anything that I don't decorate
    ~~~~~~

• Winter in Oceanside...

Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow
    We have been listening to the Seasonal Favorites channel on DirecTV the last few weeks to hear the Halloween songs. This morning my daughter turned it on and Hark, The Herald Angels Sing was on
    After reading this, I had to check my cable Music Choice Sounds of the Season. Yep. Christmas songs (currently Elton John - Step into Christmas). I love Christmas music, but it was 92 degrees today here in SoCal and it just doesn't fit yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast