Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: 'Smells' you later

Did you know scent, the sense of smell, has the greatest recall ability for memories? Its true!

So many for me. One is when I'm visiting my moms and the smells of the hops from the Anheuser Busch Brewrey waft through the air, flashbacks to my childhood playing in the backyard. Most people hate that smell but I love it.

• Where's my dang wand?

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaPrincess
    The faint smell of vanilla reminds me of a shampoo i used to love as a kid. And then that reminds of growing up in my old house.

The heavy smell of chlorine reminds me of swimming in my grandmother's pool as a kid. Those were some great summers.
    Oh my gosh, speaking of shampoo smells, does anyone remember "Body On Tap" that was supposed to have REAL beer in it? No, I didn't drink it, but my ex-boyfriend LOVED that smell in my hair.

The smell that always takes me back is Borkum Riff tobacco. My grandpa was a pipe smoker and I always loved the smell of his tobacco...it meant safety and comfort.
    If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they write a song about it?

• Vehicle rotating backward

Any smell of diesel motors is followed by thoughts of Submarine Voyage then an exclimation of "P-U!"

• horsin' around!

play dough....fresh box of crayons...vanilla....*sniff`*sniff... WAAAAAAA! :-(

• Sex Panther made by Odeon

Sometimes when I smell cigratte smoke I think of Disneyland. I know its wierd, but ya gotta love that second hand smoke that will take ya back to the days of ol'

• I'm your huckleberry.

I can't stand the smell of vanilla candles or lotion because it reminds me of the vitamin E cream I used on my belly when I was pregnant. Supposed to have prevented stretch marks.... yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryGodmother
    Oh my gosh, speaking of shampoo smells, does anyone remember "Body On Tap" that was supposed to have REAL beer in it? No, I didn't drink it, but my ex-boyfriend LOVED that smell in my hair.

The smell that always takes me back is Borkum Riff tobacco. My grandpa was a pipe smoker and I always loved the smell of his tobacco...it meant safety and comfort.

I do remember that shampoo. I don't know what we thought it would do for our hair, but it had beer in it!

chlorine, always reminds me of being a kid. I lived at the public pool. Then there's the musty old cave smell that takes me right to pirates of caribbean. then there's the old avon perfumes and colognes. yuck, but it reminds me of my grandma. she didn't wear it, but always bought it for the containers that it was in.

yes, the can has been opened, i think i slipped on a worm. this smiley has absolutely nothing to do with this post, it's just funny!

It's always me

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I remember the Strawberry shampoo my mom used to buy for our hair when we were young....ah, memories.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12