Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Rain!!!!

  1. #1

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Rain!!!!

    Who's excited that its supposed to rain tomorrow and Wednesday? I am, rain is my favorite kind of weather!!!!

    I'm hoping for another rainy winter like last year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  2. #2

    • Gay Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,425

    Re: Rain!!!!

    I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


    Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Rain!!!!

    I love rain!!! we do not get enough of it here, we get snow and cold, and frost, and dead faliong leaves and car wrecks from sliding, and snow balls thrown at me, and oh heck, we got nothing here! enjoy hon I lvoe the rain!!

  4. #4

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Supposed to thunderstorm tonight here in Wisconsin. Had a freaking hailstorm this past Saturday! That was weird!

    Personally, I love a good thunderstorm as long as it isn't too nasty!

    Do you get a lot of rain in Ternecula?

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


    Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!
    oh you make me so jelous!!! stop that!!! I had to go out in 5 inches of snow this morning!!!

  6. #6

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


    Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!

    You lucky girl! That sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  7. #7

    • Man O Lantern
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    It's fall, ya'll!
    Posts
    8,484

    Re: Rain!!!!

    OMG, it's done nothing BUT rain here for weeks on end now....and I'm talking RAIN, not little drizzles or grey skies, but honest to goodness rain.

    Today was our first clear and sunny day. It has been glorious!!

    I'm hoping it doesn't pour in Anaheim when we're down there in December....we had a blast down there in the rain last year, but really, enough is enough!

  8. #8

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacha
    Supposed to thunderstorm tonight here in Wisconsin. Had a freaking hailstorm this past Saturday! That was weird!

    Personally, I love a good thunderstorm as long as it isn't too nasty!

    Do you get a lot of rain in Ternecula?

    We normally don't get much rain, but we get more than Orange County and Los Angeles because we are closer to San Diego.

    We've had some amazing lightning storms this summer. I loved it! Hadn't seen anything that beautiful since I saw lightning in New Mexico.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  9. #9

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I love rain!!! we do not get enough of it here, we get snow and cold, and frost, and dead faliong leaves and car wrecks from sliding, and snow balls thrown at me, and oh heck, we got nothing here! enjoy hon I lvoe the rain!!
    If we get some good rain, I'll take some rainy pictures at the zoo for you to live vicariously!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  10. #10

    • Incognito
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,469
    Blog Entries
    49

    Re: Rain!!!!

    I'm so excited I could spit!

    <PATOO>

    There I just did (wipes monitor)

  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grafton, WI
    Posts
    2,136

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    We normally don't get much rain, but we get more than Orange County and Los Angeles because we are closer to San Diego.

    We've had some amazing lightning storms this summer. I loved it! Hadn't seen anything that beautiful since I saw lightning in New Mexico.
    A really nasty storm hit SoCal when I was at DL in mid-Sept (the 19th, I think). Was awesome! Reminded me of home!

  12. #12

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,009
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Rain!!!!

    I'm takin the boyz to Disneyland tomorrow and I REALLY hope it rains! Disneyland is the BEST when it's raining! The last few times I've been in the rain, we walked on to rides all day! I LOVE THE RAIN!

  13. #13

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    I'm so excited I could spit!

    <PATOO>

    There I just did (wipes monitor)
    haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa crap I am so full of tears I have laughed so hard!!! you kill me!!

  14. #14

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    I'm takin the boyz to Disneyland tomorrow and I REALLY hope it rains! Disneyland is the BEST when it's raining! The last few times I've been in the rain, we walked on to rides all day! I LOVE THE RAIN!

    I agree, I love going to the park when it rains... clears out all the suckers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  15. #15

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    1,123

    Re: Rain!!!!

    Many of my most memorable trips to the park as a guest have been in cold, rainy weather. It has a totally different atmosphere. Everyone is so accustomed to seeing DL in picture perfect shots with loads of sunshine and people in shorts and sandals. What a refreshing change!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] The Rain, Rain, Rain, came Down, Down, Down: 5/14-5/28. (Photo heavy)
    By Semiquaver in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. What to do during a baseball rain rain delay...
    By aimster in forum Sports Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 03:45 PM
  3. Rain Rain Go Away??
    By Disneyland Daddy in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:35 PM
  4. Photo Update 11/30: Rain, Rain, Rain and Candlelight set up
    By Mac Daddy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:15 PM
  5. what happens in the rain???
    By disneylandfan1987 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 09:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •