Sadly enough...so many of these are true. We grew up
in a great time
though....awww the memories.
You know you grew up in the 80's
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "SIKE".
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of
Belair"...and can do
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club
and tried to
start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals
7. You know that "WOAH " comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: Parachute Pants.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle
"spokey-dokes" or playing cards on your spokes for
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "DuckTales "
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a
Saturday to watch
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles" on the big
screen...and still know the >turtles names.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day
class at >school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that
would hold your
shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game "MASH " (Mansion, Apartment,
18. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and
were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear....need I say more?
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM " in
21. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade
nothing" and all
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like
before his nose
fell off and his cheeks shifted.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only
27. You took lunch boxes to school... and traded
Garbage Pail kids in
the schoolyard. >
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT " after every
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-Ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man
should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never
leave because you
exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes. (and like
#24, probably in
neon colors, too.)
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept
saying "I know you
are, >but what am I ?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before
there were in-line skates.
38. You ever got seriously ! injured on a Slip and
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy".
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights
with high top
45. You wore socks scrunched down (and sometimes still
yelled at by "younger hip" members of the family.)
46. You remember boom boxes. . and walking around with
one on your
shoulder like you were all that.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins " movies.
48. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
49. You remember watching "Rainbow Bright" and "My
Little Pony Tales."
50. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were
don't even flinch when people refer to them as
53. You knew all the characters names and their life
"Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH
55. You just sang those words to yourself.
56. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
57. Homemade Levi shorts...the shorter the better.
58. You remember when mullets were cool!
59. You had a mullet!
60. You still sing "We are the World".
61. You tight rolled your jeans.
62. You owned a banana clip.
63. You remember "Where's the Beef?"
64. You used to (and probably still do) say "What you
65. You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
66. You're still singing shot through the heart in
your head, aren't