Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• And, THEN she said...

Re: Tell us about Kentucky

LOL I get that all the time here too..."why in the WORLD did you come here?

Lucky dog I wish I was out in the woods with no one around..we have neihgbors who stay drunk and done up on EVERY kind of drug so they can be REALLY ANNOYING! but they make for good entertainment too..they were just beating the crap out of each other in the field next to my puter room window..I have my own live reality show LOL

and I can beat your 19 degrees LOL it got down to 15 here according to the themometer outside on the shed

• Huh?

Wow... the lows are only in the 30s up here!

Hmm... thinking about it, the last time I was in KY was in 2002, driving through the Karstlands on my way back from WDW!
    -Tim

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by groomer_4_u
    LOL I get that all the time here too..."why in the WORLD did you come here?

Lucky dog I wish I was out in the woods with no one around..we have neihgbors who stay drunk and done up on EVERY kind of drug so they can be REALLY ANNOYING! but they make for good entertainment too..they were just beating the crap out of each other in the field next to my puter room window..I have my own live reality show LOL

and I can beat your 19 degrees LOL it got down to 15 here according to the themometer outside on the shed
    Scheez Louise that is low!

Yeah back in So Cali our entertainment was the neighbors across the street. Lets see their daughter overdosed on drugs and got taken away on ambulance, they were loud, their little chiwawa (yes I know I spelt it wrong ) always pooped in our yard so we always threw the poop back in its owners yard, they ran over a neighbors dog in front of the owner and cause a big gathering, oh and the list goes on and on.

The traffic down here really is possibly up to three cars and an amish buggy lined up on the road around the area that I live in now.

• And, THEN she said...

these people are NUTS they ran thru our fence, (electric and HOT) was plotting to steal our goat and eat him, get drunk come over and want to visit with the bf at midnight, one gets to fighting, gets scared and hides in our bushes, get drunk and scream and fight in the yard at 1 in the morning, we had one come over and beg to be taken to BG for beer and when the bf wouldnt this freak cried real tears like a little kid till the bf caved in and took him, its hell around here for about a week after the state checks come in!

cops over there ALL the time..I had one scare the crap out of me accidentally one night I had my puter room blind up and i saw a light out of the corner of my eye then i saw someone looking in the window at me..I scream the bf runs out ready to pound the crap out of somebody then he finds out it was a cop looking for the bush hider..now i keep my blinds DOWN at night LOL ive even given those fools a nickname.. The Circus Freaks LOL

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So do you have a farm or something Groomer?

Hey have you eaten at O' Charleys? I lOVE their honey mustard.

What is your favorite BG restaurant?

• Huh?

There's an O'Charley's in Reynoldsburg, OH (known as the birthplace of the Tomato). Inside they have a mural of a sea battle against the Santa Maria (obviously for Columbus) versus a giant tomato firing cans of tomatos out of its cannons! I think O'Charley's is trying to single handedly declare war on Columbus...
    -Tim

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum
    There's an O'Charley's in Reynoldsburg, OH (known as the birthplace of the Tomato). Inside they have a mural of a sea battle against the Santa Maria (obviously for Columbus) versus a giant tomato firing cans of tomatos out of its cannons! I think O'Charley's is trying to single handedly declare war on Columbus...
    LOL.

Oh and speaking of food, Kentucky is the birth place of Colonel Sanders and the home to the first Kentucky Fried Chicken (Makes perfect sense for Kentucky to be the home state too.)

• Huh?

Before my bro-in-law came to the US, he was always telling my sister, "Tell your father that he has the best chicken in the world." lol...

Of course, in Egypt, the chicken tastes NOTHING like the original recipe. But at least it's table service!
    -Tim

• And, THEN she said...

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    So do you have a farm or something Groomer?

Hey have you eaten at O' Charleys? I lOVE their honey mustard.

What is your favorite BG restaurant?
    well, kind of LOL guess you could call it that with 3 dogs, a cat, a goat, 3 horses and a boatload of chickens LOL

Havent tried O'charleys yet sounds interesting...still havent found a good mexican or chinese place in BG yet but I DID find a pretty good chinese place in Morgantown Of all places..LOL

so far the restraunt we go to is Ryans..Im trying to get the bf to try new things..but he is a true Hillbilly..If the plate does not include beans N "taters" hes not very thrilled but me and his daughter go everywhere...we went to the Red Lobster In BG not bad but nothing like home..and she found a KILLER mexican place in Central City...cant remember the name but omg it was almost like El Ranchito at home!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Their is an all you can eat chinese food Buffet and I think it is called "China King Buffet" or something like that. It is right across the street from the K-Mart shopping center here in Glasgow. They serve wonderful food.

• And, THEN she said...

Hmmm There is a china king here in BG I may have to drag the bf in to check it out hopefully its as good as the one out your way..or even better maybe see if he wants to go visit his daughter in Raywick..we pass right by Glascow on the way up there on the freeway...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Yeah we use to pass by the chinese place you are talking about all the time when we went to BG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12