• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

You are a bunch of LUCKIES!!!!!

Mom says I complain too much. I don't think so.

I've never been to a single Disney park, so therefore, there are the following reasons to complain:

1. I want to go to a Disney park...NOW!!!!!!
    2. I can't post anything in the park forums!
    3. I look like a looney compared to one of my bff's in real life!
    4. I am missing out on awesome, Toy Story-coated stuff!
    5. I'M BORED!!!!!

I think Mom should take me to a Disney park. Don't u!?
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Re: You are a bunch of LUCKIES!!!!!

Didn't this thread just get moved?

Think of all the positives you have compared to the negatives:
    1.) You have a roof over your head, you can complain about wanting to go to the parks.
    2.) You can go online. Period.
    3.) You have a best friend forever.
    4.) You have some "Toy Story" coated stuff already.
    5.) You have the ability to be bored. That's a luxury. I work nights at a hospital and go to nursing school. So the ability to be bored is not there. I either work, study, go to school, or sleep. You can be bored. Enjoy that.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

The way to give seriousness to a thread and start off a lively discussion?

Begin with "Mom says"

• formerly very helpful

You sound young, but are you old enough to get a part time job after school or on weekends? You may be able to earn and save the money to finance a trip to California or FLorida. Now would be a good time before you have to pay for rent, food, etc. Of course, you'll need to bring an adult, but if you raise your own share, perhaps Mom will be willing to pay for herself.
    I know I had to save the money for my first trip to Disneyworld when I was in college, or else I never would have gone. Good luck.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Just because you've never been to a park doesn't mean you can't post in those forums. I've never been to Tokyo, Paris, or Hong Kong Disneyland but I still post in those sections.
    And we are lucky Youtube exists, so we can see what the other parks are like.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Believe it or not, not everyone here at MiceChat has been to the parks. I think the common denominator is that we like Disney things. For some of us, it's the movies, and television that we grew up with. I never went to a Disney Park as a kid. My first trip to one was when I was 50 years old back in 1997. I went to Disney World with my husband and grandson. We never had money for a Disney vacation before that. My family growing up certainly didn't have the cash to travel all the way across the country to see Disneyland after it opened up in 1955. I didn't get there until 2005.

I say concentrate on what you have, instead of what you don't. Sure the parks are great, but there's Disney stuff to enjoy all around you. If you are on the computer, you have access to so much good stuff that's Disney. You can read and learn so much here on MiceChat. There are videos on the internet of the parks, parades, and shows such as Fantasmic.

Don't be afraid to read the park forums and respond to the threads. Just because you haven't been, doesn't mean you can't post.

I would like to respond to all of you at once:

Thank you. No, I am not old enough to get a part-time job yet, unless you think I can get good buisness selling It's Great to be 8, all my old makeup (I HATE EMILY, SHE'S SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!), and really suckish drawings. Mom's speech when I want to sell something is, "No selling food, newspapers, beverages, anything that brings back memories (why would I sell THAT!?), toiletries, anything of mine that I don't tell you that you can sell, those things for Freecycle, my thread, my fabric, my yarn (I prefer it made into wigs, she prefers mittens, scarves, etc.), that Barney tote you used to love (HELLO! I did NOT love it! I just pretended I did to make her happy!), my Harry Potter stuff (her obsession),...." Then, she starts sounding like the grown-ups on Peanuts specials.....then, she finaly asks what I want to sell, and, even if approved, that doesn't give it good biz. Yes, sometimes, I do kinda get slightly greedy, but, then again, I'm an aspie. Thanks again.

Next, I will tell you this: if I'm bored, I get mad at my own bordom. Aspie.

Now, you will pop out of your seat to see this, maybe even do a huge spit-take: I have been through many a "bff" who suddenly take the "forever" out of "best friends forever". The most memorable is this kid who was best friends w/ me since 1st grade. Then, I might as well have had a nametag that said "Jessie", and her w/ "Emily". And she might as well have just dumped me in a box and drove away.

But, thank you. I am going to bed now. I am TIRED!!! STAYED UP LATE FOR A BAND CONCERT!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!

(Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Clearly you have youth going for you.

What you might want to work on is patience. It isn't always 'aspie' sometimes it's just youth and lack of experience. All kids get bored. Kids with the internet feel they must share this boredom with the world. Express yourself as you see fit, but don't expect a polite response to a rude statement.

And please stop scrolling inches of empty space into your posts...eventually people will decide it isn't worth the effort to read them at all.
    Last edited by SnorkletsMom; 12-08-2010 at 10:19 PM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

What's aspie? Easy as pie? Or am I too old to know things now?

Take a deep breath and relax, dude. And if the mods moved the original thread, there was a reason. You don't need to make another post.

Heads up too: I haven't been to Disneyland in a couple years now. Not all the "grown ups" can go whenever we want. We have bills and can't drop everything to go to the parks. Give your mom credit. She's doing the best she can.
    Last edited by knittingknerd; 12-09-2010 at 08:02 AM.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

My assumption was that she meant Asperger's. I could be wrong, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
    My assumption was that she meant Asperger's. I could be wrong, of course...
    That would be correct....

My fav part in 2 is: