• All you need is LOVE

What is everyone thankful for? Post it here

I was wondering what everyone is thankful for?

• All you need is LOVE

Re: What is everyone thankful for? Post it here

I am thankful to be alive after all I have been through, to be able to move at, to be able to breath on my own.I thank god for that.

I am also thankful for my family and friends.I thank you all here on mice chat for being a part of my life in one way or another.Hugs to all.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Thankful for you as a friend, along with the 100 others I have met through this site!!!!

Thankful for a daughter, husband, home, job, friends, other family and for making it through another year!!!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Still wants to be a cat!

Oh, and forgot...Thankful all my Christmas shopping is DONE!!!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• All you need is LOVE

Wow Xmas shopping done man thats good.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

CL, I'm thankful that people like you, still have a good attitude after everything you've gone through , I'm thankful that you have a way to get around!!!

I'm also thankful for my family!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• That Guy

I'm thankful for my MC peeps, and the following:

-My family

-My amazing friends

-Freedom

-Hooded sweatshirts

-Chocolate labs

-life in general

• Senior Minion

Im thankful that my wife and I are healthy, my grandparents, my friends on Micechat. Thankful I have a home with my loving wife.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Feel the breeze!

The fact that I am alive is a good place to start.

My family and friends.

My girlfriend.

My job.

That I have a roof over my head and can afford all of the food I need to eat.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

For my new job, that I have to start tomorrow !

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

All Of You!!!!
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• R.I.P. Mandy

I'm thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family, I'm thankful for my bed and house (essential when you're home with a cold), and I'm thankful just to be alive and breathing (even if it is through a stuffy nose ).
    Introducing- The Geek Tutorial! The new informational webseries on computers and the geekiness of life.

Screw eHarmony- I met my soulmate at Star Trek: The Experience.

Random funny exchange from Star Trek: The Experience:

BF: "If you take any photos on the attraction, we will shoot you with a phaser."
    Guest: "On stun?"
    BF: "Maybe....."
    Me: "I wouldn't trust him."

• CM for 4 years!

I'm thankful for being able to go to college. I'm the first child in my generation to be able to do so, and actually only the second member of our family in its history to attend!

I'm going to Chapman University as an undergrad. I'm thankful for my $13,000/year scholarship. I'm thankful for my $8500/year CalGrant. I'm thankful that these scholarships and grants have afforded me an opportunity to go to a school that would have otherwise been outside of my means.

I'm thankful that I'm able to major in graphic design and advertising, which is really my passion. I'm thankful that my mother let me pursue an art education instead of business school, knowing and trusting that I would succeed with the passion and I drive I have to work towards my dreams.

I'm thankful for the home that I live in. It's big, and in a beautiful neighborhood in a town that's part of another town, in a place that many people have never heard of. It's quaint, it's beautiful, and I wouldn't trade my town for anything.

I'm thankful for all of my "things". My computer, my iPod (which I am paying for myself with hard earned money), and my car, even when it is unreliable. All the clothes I've been able to buy, all my pretty shoes and haircuts and things I do to spoil myself. Even if they are selfish, I am thankful for these things.

I am thankful for my job at the Disneyland Resort, where day-in day-out I able to contribute to the magic of Walt's Park. Even when it is hard, and even while I suffer through "presenteeism", I enjoy my job. Maybe not every moment, but overall, I love it.

I am thankful for my health. It's something that I shouldn't take for granted. I have stretched myself thin this semester, taking 30 hours of class a week, working 25 hours a week, and commuting 10 hours a week. I thank my health for stickin' it out. Three more weeks, and you can get sick again, body!

I am thankful for my dogs, who love me no matter what. They love me even if my boyfriend leaves me. They love me, even when I forget to bring them in the house until after dark. They just... love me.

I am thankful for learning about the joy of independance after being alone for the first time in almost four years. That I don't have to put all my hopes for the future on a single person. That doing so can cause more heartache and grief than anything. It's easy to be co-dependant, but so much stronger to be able to function on your own.

But most of all I am thankful for my mother, who I gave so much trouble growing up. Now I appreciate her more than anything. She is my rock. She supports all of my decisions, even if she knows that they are bad ones, and she lets me make my own mistakes, and helps me to learn from them. She is beautiful and harsh and independant, and the best mother I could have ever hoped for.

So Happy Thanksgiving everybody. I hope that you all have something to be thankful for.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• That's Hawt

I am thankful for my health, the love of my friends and family, and I am thankful for MiceChat ... just as good as a therapist but a heck of a lot cheaper!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Just Me

I am thankful that after a festive day of excellent food, I am able to sit down and relax at the computer. I am thankful that after less than an hour at the computer I am 3-5 items away from completing my Christmas shopping!!!!

I got the in-laws list today (my fam is already done). I now only have a couple things to get for 1 of my sister in laws and 1 thing for my m-i-l. My f-i-l was MIA (had to work), so his list was missing. hehehe This just means I can get him something tacky. I gave up on getting The Boy Moon Shoes, so I have 1 thing left to get him (but it is for his Birthday so it doesn't count).