Thread: Tui's FAQ

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Tui's FAQ

Recently over the internet, and out on the street I've been asked questions many of these questions are very repetitive so I will answer them all right here right now, and I will only say it once!

1. Yes
    2. Friday Night
    3.17 or 47
    4.green
    5.No
    6.1:09 pm
    7. Every Wednesday
    8. It's a possibilty
    9.no, never

Thank you for your time and attention,

Tui

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    Tui, you're back. I knew you were in exile but this is rediculous.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Yay for Tui! How much longer are you on exchange?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    I have until July on my exchange, its going a little bit better now though now that schools started, sorry I've not been online much. I basically don't get internet at my current family, so I get online twice a week my last host family, and it helps. and I cant visit this site at school because it blocks it on account of the word "chat" in the URL. But meh, I'm still out here somewhere.

This weekend I have to go to a Rotary conference, which is mandatory. They are having a themed ball where everyone dresses in accordance to a certain era in the last hundred years, I'm going as a 1930's gangster, and I'm going in character to. Just like the actual gangsters during the prohibition I'll be smuggling alcohol MWA HA HA HA! Thank God I have a large violin case

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

Tui and alcohol? Yikes!
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    Well update for this weekend,

Went to the Ball had the violin case loaded with 8 bottles of "coke" Started straight off with Champagne and Wine that they were handing out, and then dove into the coke. After a while I was out of it, and had to make a trip to the bathroom. and wont get into details, well I then went outside, and had a cigarette with an old lady. When suddenly two exchange students come out and say "Anthony! Russell knows about the rum!" Now Russell is the head guy when it comes to exchange students, he decides who stays and who goes, so the fact that he knows is NOT a good thing. SO I start to go inside when to Members of my club come and say they need to talk to me, so we talk and they say that they heard that I had snuck bourbon in, which was not true, it was rum, so I said, no I didnt. And they say ok, why dont you come sit by us for awhile, we heard you werent feeling to well. So I went to their table and sat, and we talked for awhile, then they decided they wanted to leave, so I said ok and ran to my table, went into my violin case and shoved all the remaining rum under the table to get rid of any and all evidence, so then I left and crashed in bed. I woke up the following morning, and everything was good. the exchange students met this morning because we had to do our speeches, and another American exchange student came up to me and she was apparently really upset over the whole ordeal. She had cried for two hours and had even called her parents at 4 am Minnesota time and told her parents she was so worried I was going to get sent home and she was apparently so upset over the phone, that her dad started crying.

So all in all, I crossed the line BIG TIME, and I should be on a plane home right now, and its amazing that I'm not.

But I've learned my lesson, and I now agree with demigod

"Tui and alcohol? Yikes!"