Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Lets honor the men and women fight overseas during this Christmas season.

Day 2: I am also thankful for all the love these men show for their country.

Thumbs up Re: Lets honor the men and women fight overseas during this Christmas season.

My time was Navy, Vietnam 1968-69. Now my youngest son is in the Army going through basic and airborne training. I'm extremely proud of him for "stepping up to the plate" but am anxious about him going to Iraq. One war per family is enough. Disagree or not about the war, we still must above all else, support our troops without question. Don't get me wrong but, if it weren't for our nations youngest and finest, we'd be speaking Japanese, German or Russian by now. Thankfully those days are behind us but it's our military that made it that way. If you know a vet, thank them- if you know of anyone on active duty, thank them as well and let them know you care and appreciate them for what they do. That means more to them than all the "care packages' they will ever receive. Oops- I just fell off my soapbox. Remember- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

• Banned User

Smile Re: Lets honor the men and women fight overseas during this Christmas season.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Anyone have any relatives or friends fighting overseas during the Christmas holiday? Lets keep them and their families in our thoughts during this season.

I have an Uncle fighting in Iraq. I wish everyone overseas a happy holiday, and I am pretty sure that on behalf of everyone from Mice Chat, we would like to say thinks to all of the brave souls in the armed forces fighting overseas. Keep up the good work! I hope you return safely. I will try to keep this thread going strong for them over the holiday season.

I have two cousins currently in the army and there is a possibility that they might be deployed again over in iraq. I am proud of them both, not only that but all troups, not just over there but here in the states. God bless all of Americas armed forces and God bless America

regarding the main thread topic of what I would do if I were an imagineer?

I would have the Walt Disney frame of mind as an imagineer and give the public what they want: I would change cal adventure to where it reflects a park that has walt's spirit and imagination, a park that does not take just roughly about 1/2 to one day to explore. cal adventure was built on the cheap, and that needs to change.

• That Guy

Re: Lets honor the men and women fight overseas during this Christmas season.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan07
    I have two cousins currently in the army and there is a possibility that they might be deployed again over in iraq. I am proud of them both, not only that but all troups, not just over there but here in the states. God bless all of Americas armed forces and God bless America

regarding the main thread topic of what I would do if I were an imagineer?

I would have the Walt Disney frame of mind as an imagineer and give the public what they want: I would change cal adventure to where it reflects a park that has walt's spirit and imagination, a park that does not take just roughly about 1/2 to one day to explore. cal adventure was built on the cheap, and that needs to change.

Uhhhh... I don't remember having a bowl of WTF flakes for breakfast today, but this post didn't make sense to me.?

Peace n I'm out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123