" Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

And oh, it is the most wonderful time. It is college bowl season. We all know about the big game at the Rose Bowl, but how about some of the other bowls? Does anyone have their favorite team or alma mater playing in a bowl game?

• Pucker Up, Sweetie!

Re: " Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

Yep!

Texas Tech is headed to the Cotton Bowl!! Whoo hooo!
    Us girls, we're so magical.
    Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
    Hard to resist, so touchable.
    Too good to deny it.
    Ain't no big deal, it's innocent.

• insufferable know-it-all

I'll be honest, unless SC is playing in a different bowl, I usually only pay attention to the Rose Bowl (even when SC isn't playing).

But on that note: Cal got screwed the other year. I hate them, but they deserved the Rose Bowl last year.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Yup Cal got the Shaft last year.....2 years of Longhorns in Pasadena?....Moooooo.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

It's the most wonderful time of the year", no not Christmas, but College Bowl Season. Are you or someone in your family a huge college football fan. Would a little cash after the holidays help with those credit card bills. Then go to mysportweb.com and check out the pool. It involves all 28 games. If you are interested in joining, email [email protected] for all the details. Football and cash, does it get any better than that?

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lightyear999
    It's the most wonderful time of the year", no not Christmas, but College Bowl Season. Are you or someone in your family a huge college football fan. Would a little cash after the holidays help with those credit card bills. Then go to mysportweb.com and check out the pool. It involves all 28 games. If you are interested in joining, email [email protected] for all the details. Football and cash, does it get any better than that?
    This seems like something that would be perfect for the Community Outpost.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    This seems like something that would be perfect for the Community Outpost.
    It is posted there. Just thought since I started this thread on college football and favorite teams and bowl games, it would be a place to put it also. If this thread grows, this will disappear. This is just a fun pool, not a money making venture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lightyear999
    Just checking to see if anyone is interested in the College Bowl Pool. We have 15 players right now, so the top prize will be $150.00. I am hoping to have about another 5 players after this weekend. Just a hint also, no one has picked Texas to win the Rose Bowl, so they may be the upset game. Picks have to be made by Tuesday. You can always just play for fun and see how you would have done. Just let me know.