My curiosity has gotten the best of me, and I thought it might be fun to survey MiceChatters about their Christmas trees.
I thank you in advance for sharing your Christmas tree facts and feelings.
1. Do you prefer an artificial or a real tree?
2. Do you use clear or colored lights?
3. Describe your tree topper.
4. Does your tree wear a skirt?
5. Do you put candy canes on your tree?
6. Have you ever strung popcorn or cranberries, and put them on your tree?
7. How tall is your tree?
8. Where, in your house is your tree usually placed?
9. Is it in front of a window?
10. Does your tree have a theme?
11. What is the oldest ornament on your tree?
12. Do you use the same ornaments each year, or buy new ones each year?
13. What is underneath your tree besides presents?
14. When do the presents go under your tree?
15. When do you usually put up your tree?
16. When do you usually take down your tree?
17. If you have pets, have you ever had a Christmas tree disaster?
18. Have you ever chopped down your own Christmas tree?
19. What is the most you have ever paid for a real Christmas tree?
20. Do you love your Christmas tree?
21. Have you ever put up more than one tree?
22. Have you ever done the "tinsel" thing?
23. Does your tree have garland? Describe.
24. Describe your "perfect" Christmas tree.
25. Do you normally take a photo of your tree, if so, it would be nice to see one.