Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: I need some support!

MIRACLE of Miracles!!! I just got an email from my mom. If things go as planned my brother will be going home Thursday. He is very depressed and wants to go home. My mom said she had to go to the home to bring them his wheelchair battery charger. She said he is doing well. But, he is very sad. My mom said they won't let him go home until he has been there a week. What a wonderful Christmas gift!!...18 years ago and now!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79
    MIRACLE of Miracles!!! I just got an email from my mom. If things go as planned my brother will be going home Thursday. He is very depressed and wants to go home. My mom said she had to go to the home to bring them his wheelchair battery charger. She said he is doing well. But, he is very sad. My mom said they won't let him go home until he has been there a week. What a wonderful Christmas gift!!...18 years ago and now!
    I Hope and Pray everything continues in the right direction for everyone involved! That is GREAT News!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• My cuties!

Sending more {{{hugs}}} to you!

• Iron-Clad Allie

What a terrible set of cercumstances. Lif can be extremely unfair to us all at times - but definitely not all the time. This is why we are blessed with friends, in order to help eachother cope. I will certainly keep your brother in my prayers...and you can count on your friends hear at Mice Chat for a strong shoulder of support whenever you need it.

Wish there was more that I could say or do. Perhaps you should seek a support group such as local Soroptomists or at a church. You are to be greatly admired for being the caring and sensitive person that you are, neuhickman.

• Island Paradise

That's great to hear. Hope all goes well for you, Mom and your brother. You and your family will be in my heart this Christmas.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79
    This is awesome news. I'll keep praying that everything improves for your entire family.

• Minion

Great news about your brother! I hope the best for you, him and your family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12