Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681

    I need a favor...pretty please?

    My pass expired so i can't get into the park this month. If anyone is going Sunday and would not mind picking me up a Mickey sourdough bread head??? Please? I'll pay you back!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  2. #2

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: I need a favor...pretty please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    My pass expired so i can't get into the park this month. If anyone is going Sunday and would not mind picking me up a Mickey sourdough bread head??? Please? I'll pay you back!!!!
    I don't think people are going to buy you one if you ask that way! Let me try...

    <clears throat>BUY DISNEYKAT A MICKEY SD LOAF DAMMIT!!!<lets out a comforting breath>

    Are you going to meet us at 5 on Sunday? I may be able to get you one? Bullys help each other!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  3. #3

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681

    Re: I need a favor...pretty please?

    I am 95% positive I will be there. I have to go pick up a gift for Derek near the park, so odds are good at this point
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  4. #4

    • Again! Again! Again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    On the emergency card.
    Posts
    7,669

    Re: I need a favor...pretty please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    I am 95% positive I will be there. I have to go pick up a gift for Derek near the park, so odds are good at this point
    Well Ok then. Where do I need to go?
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

  5. #5

    • @ DENIAL ISLAND
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL
    Posts
    1,497

    Re: I need a favor...pretty please?

    ^ if you are at the noon meet I will show you where to buy it. If not I can pick one up also.
    aka Sara




    One of my children
    isn't pictured,

    ABE is still hibernating

Similar Threads

  1. I'm having a pretty Disney-day! Are you?
    By Junthor in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:03 AM
  2. This is pretty cool!
    By twinmom in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
  3. Pretty Cool!!
    By painted windows in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:50 PM
  4. Look at all the pretty colors
    By Barbaraann in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 02:37 PM
  5. This is pretty cool...
    By Pacha in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 06:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •