• A Weather Eye Open

Help me change my handle!

I've been wanting to change my Mice Chat handle/username for about 2 years now, but I haven't been able to come up with anything good enough. What I have is a handle from like, 9th grade that is not Disneyland related at all, and it's time for something park specific.

Help me thing of something! I want something with Disneyland heritage, something inspiring.
    My favorite lands are Main Street, Frontierland, Adventureland, New Orleans, basically the whole west side of the park. I love my Columbia themed sig, but my other favorite attractions are POTC and Indiana Jones and Small World, so I don't want something too attraction specific.

I was looking through quotes from Walt. Since visiting the W.D. Family Museum in SF last year, I really have been inspired by his earlier life and the strong values he had and that the Disney company had when he was still alive.

I love the quote below, but the hard part about a handle is it has to be REALLY SHORT, like a couple words.

"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."

Oh, and I want something Dinseyland themed, obviously, but if it helps, I am a female. My current username doesn't reflect gender, and I'm not sure it's relevant or necessary that the new one does, but it still irks if another poster refers to me as a man for some reason.

Puns! I love Puns! Of course, when I want to think of one, I can never come up with any, haha.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Minion

Re: Help me change my handle!

westsider<3Walt

• Mrs. J. Depp

Hmm that's tough. My user name is a combo of a couple of different things from years ago, but it was also my VMK player name and so I just used it here as well. My favorite animated Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland and on another Disney site my user name was LittleOysters which I still love, but don't visit that site any longer. Based on the things you like about the park, it sounds like your handle will either be a mashup of a couple things you like, or something attraction specific that isn't obvious. The member RegionsBeyond for example, it took me awhile to figure out that the name was related to the Haunted Mansion and was lyrics from Leota, but it's so clever! Good luck finding a new name!!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Hooterville, USA

How about Ditsyland?

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• A Weather Eye Open

Oh, Regions Beyond is a good example. I should use something from a ride spiel! I loved Fo'c's'le Swab's handle once I recognized it in the ride.

---------- Post added 01-17-2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Ideas: all from POTC

SquallsAhead
    WeatherEye
    StrikeYerColors
    LivelyLassie

I want to get some ideas from the Colubia speil, but I couldn't find a transcript online, so I need to go in and ride it to listen.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    Oh, Regions Beyond is a good example. I should use something from a ride spiel! I loved Fo'c's'le Swab's handle once I recognized it in the ride.

---------- Post added 01-17-2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Ideas: all from POTC

SquallsAhead
    WeatherEye
    StrikeYerColors
    LivelyLassie

I want to get some ideas from the Colubia speil, but I couldn't find a transcript online, so I need to go in and ride it to listen.
    Every time I hear the Fo'c's'le Swab part of the ride, I think of that name! Actually haven't seen him in awhile around here. I like the StrikeYerColors name!! That's cool. Ultimately it would be cool to combine PotC and the Columbia.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!