Introducing myself and thanking MiceChat and Magic 24.7 for being around :-)!

Good morning almost afternoon everyone. I cannot believe as a completely Disney lunatic that this is the first time I've popped in here to say hello.

My name is Jeff, I'm a meteorologist among other things and thought I would try to bring that knowledge here there and everywhere to help people plan for their vacations to the Happiest Places on Earth! I met Chris from Magic 24.7 through that thing called the Interweb recently and was floored after listening for just a few minutes. Even when you can't be IN the parks you CAN! Even Corporate America can't be upset when you are streaming music from the happiest place on earth right? Chances are ... it won't be offensive ... to anyone (unless Justin Bieber comes on ... I kid I kid).

Anyway - I am just saying hello - you can hear my forecasts via audio every day on Magic 24.7 ... I also send him text versions which you can read if that's how you roll. Feel free to email me through here directly or tweet me @WDW_weather with any of your weather questions or concerns ... I'll be happy to answer if I can - and if I can't I have a bevy of friends at The Weather Channel who would be more than happy to help.

Have a great week and hopefully we'll see all of you at the parks sometime. If you haven't already - check out Magic 24.7 - Where Disney Park Magic Lives...

-Jeff

• Shifting cargo

Re: Introducing myself and thanking MiceChat and Magic 24.7 for being around :-)!

Welcome aboard! I recently discovered Magic 24.7 and I've given it a few listens. I'll try and make a point to have that station playing while I do my homework. It'll feel like I'm home Again, welcome to Micechat and enjoy yourself!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Mrs. J. Depp

Re: Introducing myself and thanking MiceChat and Magic 24.7 for being around :-)!

Welcome welcome!! I'm listening to Magic 24.7 right now for the first time, but must admit that my true allegiance belongs to Subsonic Radio. I hear a lot of the same stuff on Magic and I think there may even be a wider selection of park music so I'm gonna keep it in the mix!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Welcome to MiceChat.