Sad Worst Bday Ever!

so far today was my bday but the worst one. I was taking a trip to my parents 2hrs away cause i live with my in laws from hell!
    On my way there my husband texts me that my son is being yelled at by his grandma and my mother in law is now going thru my personal items and cleaning. Now im furious! I came back to find my DL headband broke, my big clips missing and my animals toy ties gone (they hold their toys in their cage). My husband gave me cash for my bday,when i said i was going to pay MY cell phone bill, he took it back. Then went to the movies with it.

So i get yelled at,no presents, money taken away from me, privacy violated, things broke and taken, and I feel violated like when my car was broken into. Ths woman has done way worse and i am wrtng a book about every single this she does. i have so much stress now i have 2 anxiety attacks a day and my hairs falling out and lost 25pds due to a stressed out stomach.
    Worst bday ever! Best bday=30th at Disneyland, and that was five years ago
    Having DL withdrawls

Re: Worst Bday Ever!

Well hope that this makes your birthday better.......
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

• DLR Cast Member

Um, okay? Well, Happy Birthday, anyway. I think.

Sorry you had such a horrible birthday...sometimes life hands you lemons. Make the best of it and make a decision to improve your situation. You are in control of your life, no one else!
    Well Gawrsh!

• Banned User

This post belongs in the Mother In Law section.

• Hooterville, USA

You may want to seek some professional help before this spirals out of control.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

If i was you i would take you kids and move in with your parents! Doesn't sound like much to stay for at the other residence in my opinion!
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

• keh!

wow, that was awkward.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Disney2177 View Post
    so far today was my bday but the worst one. I was taking a trip to my parents 2hrs away cause i live with my in laws from hell!
    On my way there my husband texts me that my son is being yelled at by his grandma and my mother in law is now going thru my personal items and cleaning. Now im furious! I came back to find my DL headband broke, my big clips missing and my animals toy ties gone (they hold their toys in their cage). My husband gave me cash for my bday,when i said i was going to pay MY cell phone bill, he took it back. Then went to the movies with it.

So i get yelled at,no presents, money taken away from me, privacy violated, things broke and taken, and I feel violated like when my car was broken into. Ths woman has done way worse and i am wrtng a book about every single this she does. i have so much stress now i have 2 anxiety attacks a day and my hairs falling out and lost 25pds due to a stressed out stomach.
    Worst bday ever! Best bday=30th at Disneyland, and that was five years ago

wow 30.happy bday

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    You may want to seek some professional help before this spirals out of control.
    Seconded. In addition to a mental health care professional, there are support groups. Talk this out with people you know and trust. Even somebody as young as you needs to watch out for stress. When I was your age I had a heart attack. Worse can happen. Also, if you're having anxiety attacks daily, living under that stress will not be good for your children. For your kids' sake, and YOUR sake, don't force yourself to remain in a painful, stress-filled situation.

I'm not telling you to simply end things in your marriage. Honestly, I don't know nearly enough about your situation to offer that kind of drastic advice. But do something to make it better for yourself and your kids.

Good luck.

• Banned User

Awww, i'm so SORRY! but i wish you a HAPPY Birthday full of Disney! take care my friend.

• The Legend Ends

I am terribly sorry that this has happened to you and hope that next year will be better.

Also, confront them about it. You may feel awkward or like they will hate you but it needs to be done. Tell your in laws about the boundaries you have and not to go through your stuff. Make sure they understand that they can't do whatever they want with your stuff forever.
    I believe in Sherlock Holmes, Moriarty was real.