What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Hello everyone! (figured I should at least use a Disney quote for a title, right?)

I go by Zara online, if we meet up in real time, I'll probably tell you my name. :P I'm 29 years young, and a fanatic about Disney. I joined MiceChat 2 years ago on a trip down to DL, where I met a board member waiting in line. They told me about the board and I joined, right there on my phone! I've lurked for 2 years, and figured that it was time to make my introduction.

I adore Disney, it's my happy place. If I could convince my husband to leave Northern California, I'd live down near the park in a heart beat! I've had too many visits to DL to count, and one amazing 2 week adventure to Orlando back in 2010. (But Disneyland is home, and it definitely holds my heart!)

I'm a stay at home mom, I started homeschooling my 9 year old son who is in the 5th grade this year and my husband (of 10 years) is nutty and climbs 300 ft Wind Turbines for a living. My son is following my footsteps as a Disney fanatic, and loves to Pin Trade, ride Star Tours and Indy and just recently discovered (back in January) a love for ROLLER COASTERS! He conquered both Screamin' and Tower of Terror on our last visit, and can't wait to tackle any other rollercoasters he comes across now.

In my spare time, I read a LOT. It's rare to find me without a book or 20 on my kindle app on my iphone. I also run a small virtual petsite. We are a small community, but it's amazing how much creativity and fun that can be realized! My avatars and such will most likely all be artwork from the site. (My current avatar is a baby pet, a Stignightus!)

I was just down at DL for a week in January, and now I'm heading back for the 29th Leap Day craziness. I fly in on the 28th, and back home to Nor Cal on the 1st. I CAN'T WAIT! The boys are staying home, it's my first solo adult trip, and I"m nervous, but SO super excited. Hope to join some meetups, have some crazy fun at 2,3,4am and just have FUN.

~Zara
    Last edited by Zarabear; 02-17-2012 at 03:57 PM.

• failure for lunch

Re: What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Hello there and welcome to MiceChat...sorta!

Sorta since you've been around for two years already. Nice Lion King reference by the way!
    Bullets for Breakfast
    Join the party. Face the music.

Re: What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?

Why thank you! I was starting to think that I was going to have to put on that hula skirt! :P I need to push myself to start posting on other boards and get out of my shell a little bit.

~Zara